Dominion [v1.04 FiX] [Fallen Angel Productions and Mylph Money]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

OP updated.
Definitely going to bed now - Zzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Or you could just pop this into the games root folder. The dev posted the fixed files on discord. There is absolutely no need to convert the image files.
1. Nobody said it is necessary. Fact is, all the links provided here lead to versions that still display the same errors : 4 missing images in the introduction scene at the aunt's house because of undefined name.
The only version i know of that doesn't do that and corrects it is at at the devs Subscribestar in the Public Game Builds post. Here :

(Public Builds \Dominion\Dominion-1.04 Final-dists). This build also doesn't have cousin Stephen and his room in it, though he still gets addressed literally. Leaves the question what will be the final final build...

2. Whether you converted the game or not, the Beta has it's merits. All you need is an appropriate image viewer.
If you navigate to the images folder, you can see some stuff that didn't make it to the game for some reason. Like the older sister fisting in the bathroom. See for yourself, if you don't mind spoilers.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

bghisu33Z

Sep 5, 2018
as always Nun Ya has great renders and generally speaking "a plot" in service of fuckin', I am not a huge fan of points systems much less points systems which decline if you don't interact on a thing consistently. Fortunately it looks like in 1.04, keeping point totals up has finally started to not be a huge hassle. While I'd prefer it be done away with completely (or reduce point drop per day so unlocking all scenes is easier) I'm not the designer and must live with their choice.

All in all, a fairly good experience. Looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Have you met the aunt and cousin? Once you meet them and finish their parts, I believe that would be the end of the story so far.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
This game contains Optional NTR, it can be avoided completely if you pay attention and don't spam the skip button. If you don't like NTR though you shouldn't download this game.
I'm confused is it optional or not?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game features a character who is shown to actively already be with all the girls MC wants,
is actively shown to emasculate MC and degrade to the point of being asshole the girls.
There is nothing MC can do, MC is starting out outside of the game, the asshole is shown in the game.

The game does not explain how to up the stats to make this game actually interesting,
as everyone is shown to never give a fkk about MC, his life or his actions.
I'm confused is it optional or not?
You have to chase girls who never give two shits about you, accept the same asshole
who is degrading them and MC being so called part of their family, cannot do anything about it.
There is nothing to game for, tho. Being inconsequential and seeing the women MC cares about be degraded and treated horridly by some asshole actively degrading them in front of you while they
do not care one bit, while MC is all ”oh no, I cannot do this or that” whenever he should,
any caring person would do something, but MC is never given any meaningful choices,
while the asshole stranger shitting on them hard is allowed all the asshole moves JOHN WICK WOULD KILL HIM 100000000000 TIMES OVER FOR,
yeah, this game is gone into a bad direction.

faceracez

Sep 27, 2019
This game features a character who is shown to actively already be with all the girls MC wants,
is actively shown to emasculate MC and degrade to the point of being asshole the girls.
There is nothing MC can do, MC is starting out outside of the game, the asshole is shown in the game.

The game does not explain how to up the stats to make this game actually interesting,
as everyone is shown to never give a fkk about MC, his life or his actions.

You have to chase girls who never give two shits about you, accept the same asshole
who is degrading them and MC being so called part of their family, cannot do anything about it.

There is nothing to game for, tho. Being inconsequential and seeing the women MC cares about be degraded and treated horridly by some asshole actively degrading them in front of you while they
do not care one bit, while MC is all ”oh no, I cannot do this or that” whenever he should,
any caring person would do something, but MC is never given any meaningful choices,
while the asshole stranger shitting on them hard is allowed all the asshole moves JOHN WICK WOULD KILL HIM 100000000000 TIMES OVER FOR,
yeah, this game is gone into a bad direction.
You really took it personally didn't you?Self-plug andy at his best

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes