VN Ren'Py Domino Beach [Ep.1] [Mr Jet]

4.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Stefzka

Jul 22, 2021
I am just surprised that someone haven't went with the idea of creating a Baywatch inspired AVN before now. It's a theme most like, and can imagine in their mind. If I was a young handsome man, and gotten the chance to try out or join the lifeguards I would be over the moon.

Also a very promising start, loved everything we encountered so far in this first chapter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am just surprised that someone haven't went with the idea of creating a Baywatch inspired AVN before now. It's a theme most like, and can imagine in their mind. If I was a young handsome man, and gotten the chance to try out or join the lifeguards I would be over the moon.

Also a very promising start, loved everything we encountered so far in this first chapter.
head to recommendations and ask if you are curious.

newvoodoo

Apr 27, 2017
I always wonder what the motivation behind this kind of comment. It's like going into a pizza shop and say "So, a pizza shop that doesn't sell sushi? Nope" and then get out. It's weird.
I mean...if THIS is a reason to not play a game (doesn't matter if it is even true or not) he probably never played any game on this site ever...

or had any pizza in is life. :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The blonde from the banner doesn't look like Whathisname's girlfriend.
So who she is?
I would say it looks like a banner in the style of GTA, just for beauty walls, or she will appear soon. especially since the game has just started, it’s unlikely they’ll have time to show everyone)))

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I would say it looks like a banner in the style of GTA, just for beauty walls, or she will appear soon. especially since the game has just started, it’s unlikely they’ll have time to show everyone)))
Then it would be a waste because she looks hotter than some of the main girls.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
MrJet
The game will be built on a similar principle to BARS. For most of the game, you'll have access to all LI and side-characters, but closer to the middle of the game, you'll need to choose specific relationships. However, that's still a long way off. And it doesn't mean these relationships will be strictly classic - there will be FFM relationships too. As for who's the main love interest, I'll write about that in more detail in one of my upcoming Patreon posts.
Now, about the number of chapters... Well, that's an interesting question, since I don't have an exact understanding right now. I think around 12 episodes, give or take.

do you have a release schedule in mind based on how many months? I think +/- 3 updates per year?
Episodes will be released as they're developed. I'd like to say there'll be 3 a year, but I'm afraid I might not manage that number. More like ~2.5, meaning 2 complete releases and a partially done third. At least that would be pretty good. We'll see how it goes in reality.

Luke Cage said:
BUT to create all the dialogue for the game using ChatGPT gives me a bunch of mixed feelings
You can be sure that I've written all the game dialogues myself. Though for their English translation, I used AI help. Maybe that's why you got the feeling I was using GPT. Unfortunately, my plain English is still far from perfect, so I have to use such tools.

The blonde from the banner doesn't look like Whathisname's girlfriend.
So who she is?
The blonde from the poster is Blake's girlfriend. And yes, she'll be an important part of the upcoming plot.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The game will be built on a similar principle to BARS. For most of the game, you'll have access to all LI and side-characters, but closer to the middle of the game, you'll need to choose specific relationships. However, that's still a long way off. And it doesn't mean these relationships will be strictly classic - there will be FFM relationships too. As for who's the main love interest, I'll write about that in more detail in one of my upcoming Patreon posts.
Now, about the number of chapters... Well, that's an interesting question, since I don't have an exact understanding right now. I think around 12 episodes, give or take.

Episodes will be released as they're developed. I'd like to say there'll be 3 a year, but I'm afraid I might not manage that number. More like ~2.5, meaning 2 complete releases and a partially done third. At least that would be pretty good. We'll see how it goes in reality.

You can be sure that I've written all the game dialogues myself. Though for their English translation, I used AI help. Maybe that's why you got the feeling I was using GPT. Unfortunately, my plain English is still far from perfect, so I have to use such tools.

The blonde from the poster is Blake's girlfriend. And yes, she'll be an important part of the upcoming plot.
Good, Terry and the barista are my favs so far but I have a weak spot for blondes :p

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It looks like the drama will be interesting and intense, where a hot girl will eventually attract the attention of such a simple guy :sneaky:

Reactions: MrJet
4.90 star(s) 26 Votes