VN Ren'Py Domino Beach [Ep.1] [Mr Jet]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Mar 18, 2020
Great first episode. Extremely promising!
Already a wide of array of potential LIs, I'm curious as to which will be the main ones.
And the never ending barrage of Emily cake shots, glorious.

Also, this has to be a reference:
Screenshot 2024-06-29 211504.png steal-it-runabout.gif

Reactions: mnedogoda

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
The game is great. The quality of the renderers is at the highest level, pleasant background music, navigation is very good, clear plot, the main beautiful and hot girls. I would prefer more sexual content in each update, but in the first releases I am satisfied with the quantity. There is a huge potential to become one of the most popular and famous games in this

Reactions: VOYEUR

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
"So, what's this game about? The main theme revolves around the beach, lifeguards, the sea, sun, and sand. Think of it as something akin to the old "Baywatch" series but with a younger, more contemporary vibe. The game will feature a lot of characters, and unlike BARS, I'm aiming to create more interactions among them. I want to establish a kind of ecosystem where they all intertwine and around which the story evolves.
This time around, I've tweaked the way I work on the game. Previously, I used to sketch out the plot and gradually start rendering while writing dialogues. Now, I'm writing the plot with dialogues from the get-go and only then moving on to the image rendering."

Mr Jet

Reactions: xXwankerXx

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Heh, as expected, the game ended up here pretty quickly, as always. Nevertheless, I hope you guys will enjoy it. I'd love to hear your feedback.

Don't forget to hit that like button if you enjoyed the game!
do you have a release schedule in mind based on how many months? I think +/- 3 updates per year?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I wish there were MILFs love interests in conditions, rather than just side characters or side fuck like in BARS.
Aristos the English teacher coming in to save the day!
En condiciones =/= In conditions.

What you were looking for is "I wish some MILFS were proper love interests".

This one's free. The next one will cost at least a funny gif :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Aristos the English teacher coming in to save the day!
En condiciones =/= In conditions.

What you were looking for is "I wish some MILFS were proper love interests".

This one's free. The next one will cost at least a funny gif :HideThePain:
I hate being corrected so I will punish you with an angry reaction for a few seconds. Then I'll change it to a like and say "thank you".

• Haha
Reactions: Rockero_69

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Great first release! Looks good and sounds good never played a AVN in this type of setting it's unique. Big + on all of the hotties going to be fun.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
a review mentions ntr but there is no tag?
There is no ntr in the game and it hardly makes sense for this, because in the first game there was no such thing and it spoils some interests and is contradictory. Game looks beautiful without it

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes