VN Ren'Py Domino Beach [Ep.1] [Mr Jet]

4.70 star(s) 44 Votes

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
MrJet There's a new adult games store You should publish your games there, BAR and this one. The dev, with more than 9000 patrons, will promote you in his patreon homepage . The payments are through your patreon and there are no fees right now.
Great idea to promote one the most greedy dev(-companys) advertising plattform. I even prefer to give patreon money compared to them lol

Reactions: NebulousShooter

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
I have only 3 complaints about this game, one of the girls is literally Chloe Grace Moretz, the one with the scene is very similar to Melissa from Acting lessons, and that the plot is very similar to Baywatch. Im not saying that because of it the game is bad, but I really dont like the similarities that the game has with other things. I do believe this game has great potential, and I really loved the first release, Im im really looking forward to future updates

• Haha
Reactions: Penkovsky
Jan 3, 2019
I have only 3 complaints about this game, one of the girls is literally Chloe Grace Moretz, the one with the scene is very similar to Melissa from Acting lessons, and that the plot is very similar to Baywatch. Im not saying that because of it the game is bad, but I really dont like the similarities that the game has with other things. I do believe this game has great potential, and I really loved the first release, Im im really looking forward to future updates
What a bore you are))) The game is great, it's a pity updates will be rare.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why do I have the feeling this game might get abandoned?
wrong thread dude, i could give 2 games threads where post that but on both threads it's already believed that those gamea get abandoned.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The one girl who is insistent enough to approach a seemingly abbandoned car with a vagrant MC bum in it and she is sticking along for his ride through the hardship of getting booted by everyone outta their lives in the same day.
To be honest she is the best option out there at the moment. :HideThePain:
Surprisingly, I like quite a few, will have to think which I want to be my pick for my blind run.
She is the one and only in this eye opening game start.
While the others like cracking jokes on MC, push him into the deep end of falling off a surf board in the dark and demonstrate how cooler and more skiled they all are compared to MC ... pity party MC into going off unexplored caves with a stranger who is demonstrated to be a real boy wrangler - read it as man eater - to conclude his hazing into the rag tag bunch of the beach crowds.

in viewer's eyes
They are both in the service industry where colocvial words used, especially on females, are expected to endear them to the boys,
also service personnel are looking for tips and outa the blue compliments leave a quick impression - usually girls use such words to cut the age or social or wealth gap to quickly find themselves into the arms of a man - good thing MC also quickly grasped the crux of it - her ”forms” had the effect of ”convincing” a naughty patron into confusing her for a stripper in a bouncerless bar - good thing MC was there to bounce the patron off the girl, like any ”respectable” strip joint would.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 44 Votes