docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Fun game. Is anyone else finding it hangs at random?

I should add that I'm running this under Wine on Linux, so it's entirely possible that it's purely a "me" problem.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
found a problem so went to the mall to sell slaves and when tried to sell last slave (wasnt paying attention sold all my slaves) when i went to leave theres no options to leave had to exit/open game and start new game

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Fun game. Is anyone else finding it hangs at random?

I should add that I'm running this under Wine on Linux, so it's entirely possible that it's purely a "me" problem.
Thanks, I'm glad to hear it's running with wine. There's still a lot of optimization I have to do for the character model system, so there can be significant stuttering when making modifications even for small things like applying a gag or undressing

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
found a problem so went to the mall to sell slaves and when tried to sell last slave (wasnt paying attention sold all my slaves) when i went to leave theres no options to leave had to exit/open game and start new game
Wow that sucks. Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix it right away

Reactions: str8up

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
If your slave is working at a brothel, do they gain experience?
It would be nice to have some kind of information summary chart you could bring up that would show you all your working slaves, stats, how they are doing, etc.
I've only just started, so I'm struggling to stay above 0 coppers, but it's fun so far.

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
If your slave is working at a brothel, do they gain experience?
It would be nice to have some kind of information summary chart you could bring up that would show you all your working slaves, stats, how they are doing, etc.
I've only just started, so I'm struggling to stay above 0 coppers, but it's fun so far.
In this version, they don't gain any XP from working yet.

Yeah, I'm working on something like what you described. The new systems made it kinda hard to keep track of everything.

Currently the start of the game is harder than I intended when it comes to money. One improvement I'm working on is replacing the mercenaries' wages with a loyalty system. In this system, you'll choose when to make payments, but there'll be other ways to keep them working for you.

Reactions: surfpup

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
In this version, they don't gain any XP from working yet.

Yeah, I'm working on something like what you described. The new systems made it kinda hard to keep track of everything.

Currently the start of the game is harder than I intended when it comes to money. One improvement I'm working on is replacing the mercenaries' wages with a loyalty system. In this system, you'll choose when to make payments, but there'll be other ways to keep them working for you.
Sounds great! Thank you.

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Interesting models and textures, looks like some kinda heavily modded World of Warcraft?

Obviously its still pretty fresh, but with Free Cities as your main inspiration im looking forward to maybe a Futa/Herm protagonist and some really in depth base building/upgrades?

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
FYI there's another bug where you end up on a screen with no buttons and no other option than to close the game and load from last save. It happens when you choose to release a slave in a city. In the list of slaves, your mercenaries also appear which is probably unintended. Then if you choose to release a mercenary, no further buttons appear and you're stuck. For anyone playing this, my advice is to save often.

I don't have the stuttering problem but my PC overheats like crazy with this game, which is surprising as it doesn't seem like there should be that much to process.

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Interesting models and textures, looks like some kinda heavily modded World of Warcraft?
The character models are from N-hance Studio, but yeah WoW was clearly their reference.

Obviously its still pretty fresh, but with Free Cities as your main inspiration im looking forward to maybe a Futa/Herm protagonist and some really in depth base building/upgrades?
Yes, I want to have the same system for genitals as Free Cities has. On the management aspect though, I intend to focus more on smaller-scale roleplaying rather than large-scale micromanagement. While there will still be a significant amount of management and upgrades, the emphasis will be more on characters and less on numbers.

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
FYI there's another bug where you end up on a screen with no buttons and no other option than to close the game and load from last save. It happens when you choose to release a slave in a city. In the list of slaves, your mercenaries also appear which is probably unintended. Then if you choose to release a mercenary, no further buttons appear and you're stuck. For anyone playing this, my advice is to save often.
Wow, thanks a lot for letting me know!

I don't have the stuttering problem but my PC overheats like crazy with this game, which is surprising as it doesn't seem like there should be that much to process.
There are two things that can make the game a bit more demanding on the GPU than you may expect, terrain shaders and real-time lighting. If you look closely at the terrain, you'll notice a lot of detail even though it's just one texture. This effect is achieved using layers of noise and various other effects. Additionally, the shadows and lighting are very detailed and set to the highest settings. The solution is simply to add graphic settings so you can adjust them to your PC specs. Since the game seems to run fine even on low-spec PCs for now, I'll address this in future updates.

Billyjoebill

Oct 29, 2021
I think the game is pretty awesome, but I have a question/ suggestion:

Is there any intention to either animated sex scenes of have statics sex scenes as opposed to the current configuration of nude character models and text?

I think it would really add to the game if there where animations or at least static sex scenes.

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
I think the game is pretty awesome, but I have a question/ suggestion:

Is there any intention to either animated sex scenes of have statics sex scenes as opposed to the current configuration of nude character models and text?

I think it would really add to the game if there where animations or at least static sex scenes.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm considering static sex scenes. After implementing the pose animations (e.g., slave on their knees, on all fours) and the reaction animations (e.g., flinching from spanking, maybe climaxing), I'll take a more serious look at this possibility. Of course the best case scenario would be having animated sex scenes eventually, even if they involve floating dicks, dildos, or hands (like in Poke Abby). However, it's hard to predict if that will be possible, so no promises. If it becomes clear that animated scenes won't happen, static scenes will become an interesting alternative. In any case there will be improvements from them standing idly like in the current version

Billyjoebill

Oct 29, 2021
Thanks! Yeah, I'm considering static sex scenes. After implementing the pose animations (e.g., slave on their knees, on all fours) and the reaction animations (e.g., flinching from spanking, maybe climaxing), I'll take a more serious look at this possibility. Of course the best case scenario would be having animated sex scenes eventually, even if they involve floating dicks, dildos, or hands (like in Poke Abby). However, it's hard to predict if that will be possible, so no promises. If it becomes clear that animated scenes won't happen, static scenes will become an interesting alternative. In any case there will be improvements from them standing idly like in the current version
That's Awesome! Its a great concept and I look forward to playing it in the future!

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes