docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Fun game. Is anyone else finding it hangs at random?

I should add that I'm running this under Wine on Linux, so it's entirely possible that it's purely a "me" problem.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
found a problem so went to the mall to sell slaves and when tried to sell last slave (wasnt paying attention sold all my slaves) when i went to leave theres no options to leave had to exit/open game and start new game

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Fun game. Is anyone else finding it hangs at random?

I should add that I'm running this under Wine on Linux, so it's entirely possible that it's purely a "me" problem.
Thanks, I'm glad to hear it's running with wine. There's still a lot of optimization I have to do for the character model system, so there can be significant stuttering when making modifications even for small things like applying a gag or undressing

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
found a problem so went to the mall to sell slaves and when tried to sell last slave (wasnt paying attention sold all my slaves) when i went to leave theres no options to leave had to exit/open game and start new game
Wow that sucks. Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix it right away

Reactions: str8up

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
If your slave is working at a brothel, do they gain experience?
It would be nice to have some kind of information summary chart you could bring up that would show you all your working slaves, stats, how they are doing, etc.
I've only just started, so I'm struggling to stay above 0 coppers, but it's fun so far.

OranePluto

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
If your slave is working at a brothel, do they gain experience?
It would be nice to have some kind of information summary chart you could bring up that would show you all your working slaves, stats, how they are doing, etc.
I've only just started, so I'm struggling to stay above 0 coppers, but it's fun so far.
In this version, they don't gain any XP from working yet.

Yeah, I'm working on something like what you described. The new systems made it kinda hard to keep track of everything.

Currently the start of the game is harder than I intended when it comes to money. One improvement I'm working on is replacing the mercenaries' wages with a loyalty system. In this system, you'll choose when to make payments, but there'll be other ways to keep them working for you.

Reactions: surfpup

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
In this version, they don't gain any XP from working yet.

Yeah, I'm working on something like what you described. The new systems made it kinda hard to keep track of everything.

Currently the start of the game is harder than I intended when it comes to money. One improvement I'm working on is replacing the mercenaries' wages with a loyalty system. In this system, you'll choose when to make payments, but there'll be other ways to keep them working for you.
Sounds great! Thank you.

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Interesting models and textures, looks like some kinda heavily modded World of Warcraft?

Obviously its still pretty fresh, but with Free Cities as your main inspiration im looking forward to maybe a Futa/Herm protagonist and some really in depth base building/upgrades?

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
FYI there's another bug where you end up on a screen with no buttons and no other option than to close the game and load from last save. It happens when you choose to release a slave in a city. In the list of slaves, your mercenaries also appear which is probably unintended. Then if you choose to release a mercenary, no further buttons appear and you're stuck. For anyone playing this, my advice is to save often.

I don't have the stuttering problem but my PC overheats like crazy with this game, which is surprising as it doesn't seem like there should be that much to process.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes