2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Also I have no idea where T-02 is. The quests need way more explanation. I ended up turning on speedhack and Michael Phelpsing my way around.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
how do you close the inventory window when it asks for items?

EDIT: NVM its the "i" key.

and the answers are all the middle option

Last edited:

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
I was intersted to try this and so i checked it out really late but I think I saw everything. This demo is ok for an early version/preview build. but this needs all the right tags added to it. Really not that bad for a single developer even though content is just like fetishes and very far apart in the game-world, It was ok to explore and discover everything in the build but very tedious.

1. (Gay) tag because theres a male android/half robot you can actually have sex with and recieve a blowjob.

2. (Bestiality + (Furry) tags - because there is an island with unicorns/MLP's - which you can pet first then do more.

3. (Tentacles) tag for the portal guardians.

4. (Sandbox) tag because this is fucking huge world filled with water and 5% land so 95% empty.

5. (NTR) - I'm not 100% sure about this one but I think it needs that tag too, even though its avoidable content, because enormous island has an android couple and the male can fuck your girlfriend stacey in a wife sharing option - BUT you can only get a footjob from his own wife.
That is (Cheating) I guess + (Voyeurism) because you can watch him, and NTR because he is with stacey while you watch but not vice-versa. not even the same animations with his wife.

Now for some-sort of guide.
1. Island of Wynmouth, the starting island has your crashed spaceship, your girlfriend Stacey, and a few boxes with 1 box having a blue vibrator nearest to the Portal guardian and 1 portal with tentacle guardian which needs 1 point to travel which you get from having sex with anyone.

2.The island of Delisman, has 4 women - 3 of them are blue and the 4th woman is yellow and she is their princess, once you are done fetching 5 Myndax or more - the starfish-shape collectables found on surrounding islands of delisman. You can feed the lake the 5 starfish. The princess will walk out of the water to say thank you and you may to choose any delisman women - including the yellow princess if you want to have sex with any of them but only 1 time for 5 starfish. Repeat to have sex with all.

3.The island of Alasor, has cat women and big cat-men with spears. The queen is a purple cat woman sleeping on top of the mountain in the center, you can travel up only after you have sex with the male or female guards standing at the bottom of the ramp for their power, you are allowed 20 or 30 minutes to find and activate the 16 ramp-parts around alasor to make a platform and run + jump across each ramp all the way up then you can use the blue vibrator while their queen sleeps but only when you have the alasorian power, otherwise she will be awake when you get closer to her. OR if you want you can get the alasorian power and you can bring one of the 3 Delisman women with you and put them down next to her, to get a new interaction option for any of the 3 delisman women to lick her pussy while she sleeps.

4.Island of Enormous - An android couple stranded - island with a spaceship icon, you have to first find the womans robotic arm near the centre of the island and return it to her and she is half-clipping in the ground nearby a pool of water/puddle surrounded by mushroom collectables in the centre of the island and then give her the arm and then she askes you to find her husband and he is on the edge of the island, not sure what direction just circle the island until you see him.

5.Island of Glasval-The island of desires- has a locked tomb but theres no reason to open the tomb with the key from the grave/crypt/tombstone island after answering 3 questions of a spirit once you try opena crypt, the answeres are 5000 years, Sundry, Island of Desires. You dont need the key but you can just jump through the large opening in the side of the locked door of tomb, which also theres nothing to see but a large freaky floating spirit head with white eyes in a shallow pool of water which is the Gate of Desires but trying to interact with it says (in Next Update!). And the portal with the guardian is broken/unfinshed and only allows you only a 1-way trip to Glasval since there is no way to interact with it once you arrive.

6.Theres also an Argonian/Fish woman you can fuck too, find her swimming around the big island with yellow roots, you can ask for sex by obtaining 5 of the purple with pink spot mushrooms - known as Landex - collectables on surrounding islands of enormous (spaceship icon).

7.Theres also some fairy girls and you can interact and have some animations with 1 of them, they are called otran on a far away southern island with the butterfly icon.

8. Ponys/Unicorns on north-western island with a unicorn or pony icon. something that resembles it.

half that content is really messed up for me - but who knows what the future holds for Don Juan of the galaxy!

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Mega link still hasn't been replaced, but, who cares now.. the game is broken.
I've tried 5 times to get into game, but it keeps crashing upon clicking 'Start Game'.
Oh well, another bookmarked game to delete and ignore thread of.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote