HTML Abandoned Doom of Sindel [v13] [Voidheart]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Guy Media

GuyŌkami
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
1385395_Title.png

Overview:
Doom of Sindel is a new fantasy game where you face a band of hypnotic foes heavily based on Dungeons and Dragons. The introduction is now available. We hope you enjoy facing off against hypnotic ghosts! One has been transformed into a creature of nature.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-31
Release Date: 2021-12-31
Developer: Voidheart
Censored: No
Version: 13
Language: English
Other Games: SINclair's Bar
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Alexei.png Blake.png Bramble_Text.png Briar.jpg Bud.png

Last edited:

druidix

Oct 10, 2018
Thanks for this! Great idea for a game. Would love to be able to see the map all the time though.

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
I can't be the only one who expected this bitch in a game with that name...
View attachment 1364370
So true, darling. So true. She is also one of my favorite villainesses. I always loved her elegant style, in moves, clothes, anything~ I'm kinda disappointed that we don't have a game with her breaking everyone else in mortal kombat world~

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Honestly speaking, this game is way better than Sinclair's Bar.

The story is really exciting. The letters scattered all over the house, explaining what happened, is also participating to the worldbuilding. The house is well built. The only problem is there are 2 balconies that are useless for now. The map is beautifully drawn. It could have been made by a real architect. The characters are numerous and varied. We even have their train of thought. The choice of images/gif/drawings is very accurate.

The left side is also well organized. We have general informations and stats about what kind of warrior we're trying to make. The explanations when we level up and at the start are clear and interesting. I'm looking forward to the possibility to tame and how it's implemented in the game.

The combat mode is easy to understand, even for someone like me : 2 categories, each with 3 possibilities, leading to 2 types of aftermatch. Are the spells, spells slots and energy supposed to increase in number in the future?
The actual fights are too easy, especially since the opponents (humans or monsters) only have 1 energy. I hope it will become more challenging as the game progresses. Some should be resistant to brute force or seduction in order to not always use the same spells.

The first encounter with Bramble feels rushed. I know it's how they operate but I find it too fast (or maybe it's supposed to happen that way too).
In the house, you can join in various sexual activities occurring all over the place but I can't feel it (there's just a paragraph or 3 lines of dialogs). The image should change to fit the choice. The same if you seduce the monsters : there should be an image indicating something sexual is taking place (not an image of the actual fuck but a release of cum or an ass with dripping cum or something similar).
I think there are too many places to restore your energy in just this house (the kitchen's pantry, every bedrooms, butler's room, maid's room, cook's room).
Since there's no use for the money yet, I don't know if what we have/gain/need is proportional.
There's no drop from the monsters?
There should be an image for the items we found (like the keys or the locket, even if it's a basic image, it helps the vizualisation).

"You pull your bottoms up and he stands up. As he does he a dense fog rolls in. You lose sigh of Bramble, but you see someone new in the mist." The middle sentence is strange there.

Anyway, good luck with this game or Sinclair's Bar?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I was waiting for someone else to reply to prevent me from double posting but it seems nobody wants. So I'll share my thoughts on the new content.

The change in the combat system is well done. It's more balanced. The battles are challenging now.
Durst Manor is now very small. Hoping it'll be possible to expand the house in the future. Only 2 gardens plots for now. Will it be enough later? The seeds' choice seems a little strange for a medieval setting. The lake could offer some bathing activities in addition to fishing. Our only option is selling our production directly. It could be interesting to sell to NPC in need of the ingredients (like the farmer or the potion maker among others). Using them in the kitchen seems planned.
Two different boosts at the church. I don't know what will be more useful later on. There's no difference between meditation and boxing since the dialogs are identical and there's no image.
The tavern doesn't feel like one yet (since there's just the games and the brothel). The roulette is easy to understand but the black jack is confusing (yeah, I don't know to play it so "stand" or "draw" isn't helpful...).
The brothel system is too similar to Sinclair's Bar (same mechanism, same models, many gifs and images identitical) : meaning why should I play Sinclair's Bar if I have the same here plus a whole universe to explore?
We've been able to free the 3 brothers but not the father nor the servants (cook, maids, butler...). It's a little sad. Plus they are just slaves now (and I'm not a fan of it but, since the MC is a good guy, I'll manage).

To unlock the rest of the locations, we need to explore and encounter Hamilton, the watchman.
There's nothing to do in the jail yet (just some cuffs and bounties).
The variety of potions seems correct though not very effective.
The caravan's dungeon was amusing. We learn many things, help people and chase away cultists. Though, it's useless once completed. There should be warning when we enter because, if we're just thinking about exploring without restoring, it's deadly (the cultists are difficult to deal...).
The world map was as well drawn as the Durst Manor one.
The dream (or not) was strange (so now the MC is a mere puppet?).

The worldbuiding continue with interesting locations. Remain the storyline to pursue through new quest.

The image of the garden's plots is dead whatever stage we're at (cf files). The plot itself was still present in version 0.11A though. I've done some experiments with all the seeds and with one or 2 plots used which explains the number of screenshot (even some from version 0.11A since the problem is still there).

Good continuation.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I am very excited about the universe that you are creating. I am glad that you started with the manor story it felt almost like a stand-alone adventure/tutorial/launching point of a game. So kudos for giving players a great way to start. It seems now like you a refining game elements and developing a wider base of operations.

Oh before I continue. I cannot believe that there are only 2 people working on this game. The look is so polished, I almost assume there is a design team behind your efforts.

QUESTION: Is this going to be an open world game OR (and I hope it's this option) a collection of adventures like the manor?

Your fan,
Unruly

Reactions: greenray

Guy Media

GuyŌkami
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
I am very excited about the universe that you are creating. I am glad that you started with the manor story it felt almost like a stand-alone adventure/tutorial/launching point of a game. So kudos for giving players a great way to start. It seems now like you a refining game elements and developing a wider base of operations.

Oh before I continue. I cannot believe that there are only 2 people working on this game. The look is so polished, I almost assume there is a design team behind your efforts.

QUESTION: Is this going to be an open world game OR (and I hope it's this option) a collection of adventures like the manor?

Your fan,
Unruly
Hi Unruly,

It will be a little of both. I plan to add a collection of adventures into an open world. There will be a main quest, but I also hope to have side stories as well. I would say it will lean more towards being a collection of adventures.

Guy Media

GuyŌkami
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
Hello.

I was waiting for someone else to reply to prevent me from double posting but it seems nobody wants. So I'll share my thoughts on the new content.

The change in the combat system is well done. It's more balanced. The battles are challenging now.
Durst Manor is now very small. Hoping it'll be possible to expand the house in the future. Only 2 gardens plots for now. Will it be enough later? The seeds' choice seems a little strange for a medieval setting. The lake could offer some bathing activities in addition to fishing. Our only option is selling our production directly. It could be interesting to sell to NPC in need of the ingredients (like the farmer or the potion maker among others). Using them in the kitchen seems planned.
Two different boosts at the church. I don't know what will be more useful later on. There's no difference between meditation and boxing since the dialogs are identical and there's no image.
The tavern doesn't feel like one yet (since there's just the games and the brothel). The roulette is easy to understand but the black jack is confusing (yeah, I don't know to play it so "stand" or "draw" isn't helpful...).
The brothel system is too similar to Sinclair's Bar (same mechanism, same models, many gifs and images identitical) : meaning why should I play Sinclair's Bar if I have the same here plus a whole universe to explore?
We've been able to free the 3 brothers but not the father nor the servants (cook, maids, butler...). It's a little sad. Plus they are just slaves now (and I'm not a fan of it but, since the MC is a good guy, I'll manage).

To unlock the rest of the locations, we need to explore and encounter Hamilton, the watchman.
There's nothing to do in the jail yet (just some cuffs and bounties).
The variety of potions seems correct though not very effective.
The caravan's dungeon was amusing. We learn many things, help people and chase away cultists. Though, it's useless once completed. There should be warning when we enter because, if we're just thinking about exploring without restoring, it's deadly (the cultists are difficult to deal...).
The world map was as well drawn as the Durst Manor one.
The dream (or not) was strange (so now the MC is a mere puppet?).

The worldbuilding continue with interesting locations. Remain the storyline to pursue through new quest.

The image of the garden's plots is dead whatever stage we're at (cf files). The plot itself was still present in version 0.11A though. I've done some experiments with all the seeds and with one or 2 plots used which explains the number of screenshot (even some from version 0.11A since the problem is still there).

Good continuation.
Hi Oliz82.

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoy the combat system. I thought I would address the points made here.

The manor will be expanded to match what it was in the intro over time. You hit the nail on the head with the lake and kitchen. We had planned interactions at the lake, but they were cut in this update so we could have regular releases, they will be coming in the future. You were also right about the kitchen. More uses for the garden are also planned.

Meditation and Boxing are going to be part of the system to restore sanity, but as stated in the "before we start" page insanity is not implemented. These are mainly just placeholders for future content at the moment. Insanity will be implemented in the next update and this will be fleshed out. Hopefully, that will be out in a week or so. *knocks on wood*

Potions may not be as "needed'' in the early game, but once you make it out of the starter area of Tser they will become more useful. Bosses will become harder and you can either grind levels or use a temporary boost. We can look at giving them a little extra punch in the future to make them more effective.

The sheriff's office will be used for bounties and adding to the bar which is not implemented.

The warning for the caravan would be the interaction with hamilton, we can certainly try to make it a bit more obvious. We plan to edit that writing a bit next update.

To clarify, Sinclair's Bar is not being supported. In the future, Sinclair's may be rewritten and relaunched, but If you check out the discord, a decision was made to merge the games and focus on Doom of Sindel. So as for the games being similar, yes. We won't deny that. That was the intent to provide more content.

The brothers definitely are not slaves. They volunteered to work there and will appear in other places in the world. Perhaps when more scenes are added this will help make their status more apparent.

The location of every dungeon isn't always going to unlock a meaningful thing mechanics-wise, some are just dungeons to add lore to the game and move the story forward. I will say Madam Eva's Caravan will become a place to go for lore as the world expands in the future. The caravan was more about freeing the town as a whole. The next update will also add in a celebration which should hopefully help with the lore and make it feel a bit more meanigful.

As stated in the changelog, this series of patches is about fleshing out Tser, it is not a finished product. I hope you guys will stick around as it is finished over time. We definitely appreciate you playing and your feedback.

On a more general note to everyone, I will say updates may be a bit smaller in the next few months as the FullHeart team is moving across our country of residence. It's a massive life change and it's occupying a significant portion of our time right now, so please be patient as we do this. We will do our best to keep a content stream coming, but since this is a hobby and a free product moving will come first. Once the move is done we hope we can put out more content than before.

Thanks.

GuyOkami - The FullHeart Team

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes