GeeVerity

Oct 4, 2018
Good dialogue, story, and art. SU's plot has run out of steam, but the nature of Doctor Doom being the ruler of a kingdom means this could keep going for a long time. The use of plot events like the Hydra stuff to introduce new slaves is a good idea. I enjoy pimping stuff, but just because it alienates so many people it might be a good idea to add a toggle that just disables those scenes. Are there any planned kinks? Or Costumes (I know it'd be a lot of work)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Batty4Bats

stark23

Apr 6, 2019
Good dialogue, story, and art. SU's plot has run out of steam, but the nature of Doctor Doom being the ruler of a kingdom means this could keep going for a long time. The use of plot events like the Hydra stuff to introduce new slaves is a good idea. I enjoy pimping stuff, but just because it alienates so many people it might be a good idea to add a toggle that just disables those scenes. Are there any planned kinks? Or Costumes (I know it'd be a lot of work)?
I don't know why but I really like this game better than SU. But is just my opinion.

Reactions: Luigi77

MiceGuy

Apr 22, 2024
Underrated game, tho sometimes in some animated scenes seeing the body parts disconnect a bit making it less seamless is kinda noticeable but still underrated.

Reactions: vireker
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes