blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
:devilish: This 0.21.0 leak is a re-pack and contains logs, persistent file and asset of someone's save files that will overwrite your data. Clean game/saves/* folder first before playing to not lose your personal progression and settings!

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Also I'm not complaining or something, but updating from 0.2.0 to 0.2.1 gives us 3 new animations with zero main quest progression. It took me exactly 3 minutes to click over all new content:
  • visit Russel > buy new photo
  • summon Misty Knight 3 times
  • visit Vanessa 2 times
And that's it. It's a normal speed, it's just me being impatient. :cool:

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2023
Also I'm not complaining or something, but updating from 0.2.0 to 0.2.1 gives us 3 new animations with zero main quest progression. It took me exactly 3 minutes to click over all new content.

But on serious note - you know you're not forced to play each update? If such workflow suits Dev, let him cook his way. I never even though about doing it your way.
Hm... If only there was some kind of, like idk... Like a hierarchy of some sort, or a pattern, to distinguish the scope of change. So like, if one number goes up, it's a completely new build, if other - just major change/expansion, and there could be one related to just tiny minor updates.

Lol... It's a joke? The last time I played Innocent Witches, there were 4 scenes in total. This game is faaar from that.
Yes. Yes it is. Thought it's obvious.

Or is it?

It's 3rd game that uses that same main hub room, which I saw first in Innocent Witches. Why people use it that much? Beats me.

JOJO7777

Sep 6, 2017
Also I'm not complaining or something, but updating from 0.2.0 to 0.2.1 gives us 3 new animations with zero main quest progression. It took me exactly 3 minutes to click over all new content:
  • visit Russel > buy new photo
  • summon Misty Knight 3 times
  • visit Vanessa 2 times
And that's it. Now we wait another month for 4 new animations. It takes more time to download the game than to complete new content and that is a ridiculous state.
I think making animations takes time. Other developers who do the same things take months to do the same results. See Game of Whore for example. 3-4 months to see 4 animations. It's much easier to make two frames that go back and forth(something unlimited) than to set out to cut all the pieces and give them movement. Then if you don't want to download the game for “only” 4 animations there is the changelog for that. See what they have done and if you are not interested move on.

This is not meant to criticize or anything, but to advise.

Reactions: HardCorn

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
But on serious note - you know you're not forced to play each update?
Welp, the last main quest progression was as far as I know in 0.16. That's November 2023 (wrong! it was 0.19 in March 2024!) - more that half year ago. Maybe it's just me being spoiled by other developers but I was coming back to this game for few last releases expecting that NOW there MUST be something new here AT LEAST, but not expecting to still see "this is the end of main quest for current update" after half a year and 5 releases apart (it actually been only 2 month lol). Also downloaded it before changelogs were published. That's all :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HardCorn

Doomination
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
Welp, the last main quest progression was as far as I know in 0.16. That's November 2023 - more that half year ago. Maybe it's just me being spoiled by other developers but I was coming back to this game for few last releases expecting that NOW there MUST be something new here AT LEAST, but not expecting to still see "this is the end of main quest for current update" after half a year and 5 releases apart. Also downloaded it before changelogs were published. That's all :ROFLMAO:
Last main quest was in update 0.19.. the prison escape one with Bardas.. March 2024

Thx for the feedback!

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
the prison escape one with Bardas
Is my progression bugged again? Or is it my old brain playing tricks? :HideThePain:

Thank you for clarification. Welp, having main story progress every 3 month / 3 versions is quite a steady pace. Sorry for incorrect statements above. Looks like the game is good enough to make me feel like I'm waiting ages for updates while in reality them are quite regular. Having micro-progression of story at each update may still be a thing, but even without it you still do a great job making a nice game. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: HardCorn

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
Are you FR asking the developer to leak his own game here? :WeSmart:

I may be an ignorant and impatient pirate, but you sir is on whole next level.
he released 0.2.1 public too late. He can share public versions after 1 week it's nothing too much to ask.

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
Are you FR asking the developer to leak his own game here? :WeSmart:

I may be an ignorant and impatient pirate, but you sir is on whole next level.
No stupid, I'm telling you to publish the latest version and not take 3 months to release it.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hey dev, I mostly enjoyed the game (I never enjoyed obligatory prostitution though, or sharing in general) but I can just skip through it.
Regardless, I found these typos you may want to iron out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes