• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Lafely

Sep 23, 2021
I'm still waiting for someone to finish playing and share their save. I can't stop her from shooting a woman taking food (day 35)

Jan 6, 2019
>Doomsday Robot Girl
>"Robot" looks like a normal human

Into the trash it goes. I want my Robots to look robotic, god damn it!
Ah, I see you didn't catch the meaning of "Robot" itself.

it's just way of putting a characteristic part of the girl (at least initially), judging from the premises. She lacks any emotion as well as common sense, hence why she's a "robot", just like in real life

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Does anyone have the testing page for that new thing Sunspot's making about Ashe?

EDIT: Holy shit that price is atrotious...
1679121358196.png

Last edited:

bcgibson

Mar 5, 2022
Bananaking is always make a depresso games... Is this one too... No need to answer me, from the world setting alone I know it's going to be a thick flavoured depresso.
sometimes it adds to it. kinda boring for every game to have the same emotional atmosphere everytime

frain24s

Jul 5, 2023
i did this and worked first try easy, but sadly i failed the run and savelocked myself so went backwards like 17 days, keep trying to do it now but the numbers just keep resetting themselves back to what they were before and i can't figure out why =( any idea?

C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\LocalLow\Playmeow\Doomsday Robot Girl
drop 3ccb9a99-eaf4-49bb-a105-782da76e5dfe-sys that file on the site and search for
"db_field_1640668002440": is her love level
"db_field_1640668646268": is your strenght
"db_field_1640668653329": is your hp
"db_field_1641609735703": is your defense
try not the mess too much with the rest my game bugged out because of it
How do you alter your stat? Do you increase the numbers by adding another number or increase the number value in the file?

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
How do you alter your stat? Do you increase the numbers by adding another number or increase the number value in the file?
ummm, it's been a long time, but i think the problem i had was that i needed to close the game outright, not just be at main menu, and then the stat changes work. you just enter the number you want in saveedit

May 30, 2022
Looking for Android version of this game,I made some searches and I have no luck.
There is an Android version of it i download but it's beta not full release the release type is needed to pay here the site

If someone manage to have the android full game pls give some share

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes