3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Does game end when free roam starts?
It seems it's not just me that got stuck in free roam!
Started a new game since there was an error when loading an old save but got to a total standstill in free roam.
No people, no clickable stuff, no nothing.
Tried to ignore when reloading an old save but got ahead two frames and was thrown back in free roam.
WTF!
Another fun thing happened. When clicking the scroll wheel I'm suddenly standing outside Riley's back door with no option whatsoever!
If this is not a bug in the game then what's wrong?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I meant when he was in coma, not when he was in the rehab center.

It seems it's not just me that got stuck in free roam!
Started a new game since there was an error when loading an old save but got to a total standstill in free roam.
No people, no clickable stuff, no nothing.
Tried to ignore when reloading an old save but got ahead two frames and was thrown back in free roam.
WTF!
Another fun thing happened. When clicking the scroll wheel I'm suddenly standing outside Riley's back door with no option whatsoever!
If this is not a bug in the game then what's wrong?
Not a bug, you reached the end of the update, it says that you WILL be able to access the main story line in future updates.

Reactions: modo200

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I meant when he was in coma, not when he was in the rehab center.

Not a bug, you reached the end of the update, it says that you WILL be able to access the main story line in future updates.
This cannot be the case since I got further in the game last update (Ch2)

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
Just played the latest update. FREE ROAM!!!:mad: I HATE free roam! I will give it a chance when the next update comes out, but it will probably be the end for me. Did I miss something? Were we warned this was the direction it was heading? I probably wouldn't have started it if I had known.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Just played the latest update. FREE ROAM!!!:mad: I HATE free roam! I will give it a chance when the next update comes out, but it will probably be the end for me. Did I miss something? Were we warned this was the direction it was heading? I probably wouldn't have started it if I had known.
I know, right? I hate free roam myself, although I have found a couple free roam that made sense (If you can believe that) so...Since no content has been provided in the free roam, I am going to give it one and a half grains of salt to convince me it was the way to go. If not, my delete key glows in the dark.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
This game does not have a virus. Most likely it is a false positive. Some games do that with as little as a custom icon for the exe. You could create an exception in your anti-virus.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I heard this game has NTR but can anyone explain what exactly it is please?

I heard it was something about a doctor, but why would they fuck a doctor?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I heard this game has NTR but can anyone explain what exactly it is please?

I heard it was something about a doctor, but why would they fuck a doctor?
Nobody is fucking the doctor. There is someone blowing the doctor, the black guy is fucking a patient but that isn't ntr it is voyeurism, you don't even know who she is.

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Hi boys and girls, I want to address a few things brought up in the comment section.
- As I explained in the changelog, the previous upload was an unfinished version (2.2.5), mainly for bug testing purposes (by patrons), hence the errors some people experienced. I didn't want to upload the aforementioned version and it was done without my knowledge.

- Most of the errors happened because new code has been implemented into the game and this is true to this release as well.

- The "free-roam" is an experiment of some sort, firstly for expanding my knowledge and skills with coding, secondly is to try and break up the main story and the side stories so (hopefully) the game will be more clear/understandable. Some kind of a navigation menu, in my mind, was inevitable because of the depth of the branching storyline, but mainly because of the side characters and the "unlockable" routes behind them.

- This is my first game, and I`m going through a lot of ups and downs making it. I won't lie, when I started this I taught that it`s gonna be a walk in the park after I had some experience and came up with an optimal workflow, but boy oh boy was I wrong! Also, I realize that I can't satisfy (no pun intended) everyone regarding the game's fetishes, story and mechanics, so I apologize if I couldn't live up to your expectations. If I could, I would make a game that every single one of you can enjoy to your heart's content, but sadly that is impossible.

If you have any questions regarding the game, send me a DM and I`ll answer as soon as I can.

Stay safe and healthy everyone, and keep being awesome.

Apr 29, 2020
Don't Worry.....Keep Updating Game with Good Story....We Understand Yours Hard Work...,

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Doors [Ch. 2 Part 3] [The Neuron Project] (1 GB rar pc source)
193 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes