3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
ouch read review... 1-2 star, review said, model face look old... too much reading with less reward, 2year not much story... hmm should i download give a try? haha

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
ouch read review... 1-2 star, review said, model face look old... too much reading with less reward, 2year not much story... hmm should i download give a try? haha
I think the characters looks alright, but I do agree on the dialog, it drags sometimes.

Even so I definitely recommended you trying though, use a walkthrough because some choices are easy to tell what they are, but some are not just like I posted above, I completely missed the mom content. Some other time I will replay to get the mom scenes.

• Hey there
Reactions: ILCjr and KhaiFirst

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I like the game's premise & story so far but wow its so easy & confusing to get scenes & to even confirm what path your on.
This game definitely needs a Gallery patch.
I'm very grateful for the walkthrough but its kinda hard to understand & follow. How many different paths even are there, I think i counted like 6 or 8 already
Not sure if its just me but Walkthrough has loading issues on adobe & even on browsers.

• Hey there
Reactions: BczILher

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
The older sister could use a little work but the mom IMO needs work from the neck up the most, Riley isn't particularly attractive IMO and downright terrifying during the shower scene I and someone else posted a shot of.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I like the game's premise & story so far but wow its so easy & confusing to get scenes & to even confirm what path your on.
This game definitely needs a Gallery patch.
I'm very grateful for the walkthrough but its kinda hard to understand & follow. How many different paths even are there, I think i counted like 6 or 8 already
Not sure if its just me but Walkthrough has loading issues on adobe & even on browsers.
The way I have begun to do it is: I play my usual play through style while frequently making saves, so that I can go back through and see the scenes that I have missed.
The best browser that works for me in opening most PDF is the Edge browser (About the only thing it really does well, IMO). If you have any further problems, I will see if I can help you. I have quit using Adobe for a few walkthroughs, as I have run into issues with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endless

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
My first time playing this game and I missed a bunch of scenes, specially involving mom. Hope someone make a walkthrough mod or something.
Mom scene is actually easy, when mc vists her in the gym after some conversation there will be two choices pops up
A. Like what you see
B. Is this proof enough for you
Choose b it will lead to the mom scene after quite sometime

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Mom scene is actually easy, when mc vists her in the gym after some conversation there will be two choices pops up
A. Like what you see
B. Is this proof enough for you
Choose b it will lead to the mom scene after quite sometime
Yeah, I used the walkthrough and got those missing scenes yesterday. The mom scenes are ridiculous hot with Gina and I can't wait for the next episode specially how this update ended, I think the dev got a new subscriber even though Bi and sharing are not my kink.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
A Mac update would be nice, or at least fix the link in Mega so that we can update using the PC/Linux version (old Mac version in Mega is not accessible).

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
A Mac update would be nice, or at least fix the link in Mega so that we can update using the PC/Linux version (old Mac version in Mega is not accessible).
Wow, I am not batting 1000 with trying to get these updates up, am I? Sorry, I will endeavor to do better. Here is the new Mac update.

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
I like this game a lot but every time I come here to check it out I always wonder what in the god damn "electral" is in the electral love ipatch lmao. I tried googling it and all I found was some Indian over-the-counter drug.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is NTR optional?
Depends on what ntr means to you because is such a broad term on this site. Here(f95zone), if a girl is having a lesbian scene and you are not part of, some will label as ntr even if none of the girls are your gf or wife. Same goes for your parents, even though they are married, God forbid they have sex, that's why most games the father is dead.

Back to your question, there's sharing on one scene, but that's optional.

That been said, you can hear your parents having sex if you decided to listen and there's a lesbian scene where you are peeking, so for me, none of these two scenes are ntr, I actually find them quite hot, but the sharing scene is definitely not for me.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes