3.40 star(s) 53 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Does the electral love patch includes the main character having incest relationship with not the just the female family members but also the male family members as well cause if yes then I will download this patch?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You mean Kaydance? The game has different branches and routes depending on what you picked before. Have you looked at the walkthrough?
Her name is only that if you chose the default. Since you can change the name, obviously Stringy Bob did that. So did I, because I very much dislike that spelling. It doesn't have to be Kaydance, so the correction is just silly.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I wasn't expecting much from this game but it was a good find.

The worldbuilding is well done.
The characters are different and with a good personality.
The story is interesting for a beginning.
The art is well made and original.

The start is confusing. It took me some time to understand that the MC and the man in the prologue were different (At first, I thought the man was hit by the car and awaken in another body).
The MC is really well thought. The same with other characters (except Aniyah), special mention to the mischievous little brother.
It seems that I'm not good at guessing because on my first playthrough, I didn't encounter any sexy scene outside Riley. I had to use the walkthrough to see them, tough I'm not sure what I really want to happen (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) and I don't want to close any route yet (yeah, I'm interested in every characters except Aniyah and those from dad's company). So it's difficult since I do prefer a slow burn in relationships that feels more natural.
The animations are well made. The details are good (I like the eyes, particularly Ethan's). It's a good thing there are different proportions of dicks and tits.
The secrets and mysteries surrounding the characters linked to the supernatural are interesting. I just hope it won't become too heavy.

The mother's skin is green sometimes and it's too strange.
The hairs are often too shaggy (particularly the father who seems to have a wig).
During the conversation with Luna in the pool, Ethan's dialogs are often for Luna like that :
1657514928906.png
There are many spelling errors left. It's not hindering the meaning but it's difficult not to miss it.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Arcus_Caelestis

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Can this fuck**g!!!!!! door be opened? Damn path blocked
That walkthrough is useless
The game didn't need NTR to annoy me, unbelievable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did it in a "few" hours ....................

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Ok, I know that I said that the last time I gave the update would be my last as I am going through a financial issue, but, well, ain't nobody mad about me splurging, right?
PC

Mac

Enjoy!

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Does the electral love patch includes the main character having incest relationship with not the just the female family members but also the male family members as well cause if yes then I will download this patch?
Yes, right now the only M/M incest is with brother (V 6.7) Not played 6.9 yet.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Doors [v0.6.7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 604 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 569 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
I have the new version posted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Doors [v0.6.9 Bugfix] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.90 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 650 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 616 MB: -

Doors [v0.6.9 Bugfix] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 53 Votes