• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Nah, I just had the dumb idea that there was 1 t in the word "that." Not sure what I was thinking then.

The next question (water lilies in a pond) seems more difficult as the question doesn't say how big the pond is which might better help towards answering the question.

Is there a walkthrough for this game?
If they double every minute and it takes 60 minutes to get 100% coverage, one minute less would be 50% coverage.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is the patch updated? The MC calls the Dad "Ron" after a few days.
The patch will never need to be updated. It just sets a variable indicating if the patch is applied. The game itself needs to be fixed in several areas to check for the patch and display the correct dialogue.

May 19, 2018
I feel like I missed a lot of scenes and I just breezed through the update. I legit need a walkthrough to hold my hand just to choose specific choices.

Reactions: .Septic.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
This is my first ever VN, hope you guys enjoy it just as much I enjoy making it. Feedback is appreciated.
I love the game so far amazing work but one thing i really need to know. The girl he views under the doctors desk is it reily or steph. I need the answer!!!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.1 + Persistent Save + Electral Love Patch + WT by JokerLeader
Size 680 MiB

NOTE: If you still have your save files from Part 1, you can now replay your last save until the end and then import into Part 2.
If you don't have the saves anymore, don't worry you can just answer some questions and get going.

Version: Part 2 0.3.3 + WT by JokerLeader + IC Toggle

Size 291 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I cant go into it much but I really like this game and at times it made me LoL, which is great as a lot of these games don't. I haven't finished it yet and I got to where I go down to the basement and when I have the option I chose Do you like what you see? and moms name it says then I get this. If I load and choose the other option the game continues. I hope this helps as I would like my first choice. Anyway back to the game for me and when I can I would like to support this game. Great work plus it has a really interesting and different story to alot of games out there the Renders are really good the animations good I wish it was a little longer but anyway. Also It has voiced female moaning I love that. I am looking forward to the rest of the story. 1639553045959.png 1639552985931.png

Reactions: AlixWoe

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The patch will never need to be updated. It just sets a variable indicating if the patch is applied. The game itself needs to be fixed in several areas to check for the patch and display the correct dialogue.
Such as, for example, Gina saying "mom" told her they were all going out to eat for dinner, and that she saw texts on "Scarlett's" phone and calling Ron her "significant other" instead of "dad". This mixing and matching is a bit . . . odd to see when playing.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Such as, for example, Gina saying "mom" told her they were all going out to eat for dinner, and that she saw texts on "Scarlett's" phone and calling Ron her "significant other" instead of "dad". This mixing and matching is a bit . . . odd to see when playing.
yeap, there's a lot of instances like that where the check for patch isn't occurring.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I feel like I missed a lot of scenes and I just breezed through the update. I legit need a walkthrough to hold my hand just to choose specific choices.
not sure what scenes you're looking for but i think this chain of the hot tub choices could be missed:
after "tell the truth" select "How big are the twins"
1639943493939.png
1639942768909.png
select Gina for date
1639942849203.png
choose whichever (but "What are your hobbys" may have positive impact with Kaydance in the future)
1639942990889.png
Lastly, select "Gina's boobs" ( hottubpoints == 4 )
1639943084410.png
see Gina's boobs
1639943205172.png
& to get "sharing is caring route" (whatever you choose, it opens gpsex = "yes" (group sex in the future?? i guess we'll see what the dev uses it for.))
1639943304312.png
obviously, depending on your choice you see some action.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes