Ren'Py Dorm Days [V1.1.0] [coolpeng]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
I
Chad and Leon romance are intertwined, you can catch both of them at the same time, you just need to hit the visits. This will unlock the missing CGs.
Android APK have trouble with library not found do u have same case?

bhp11

Mar 30, 2022
I looked into the game files and found 3 scenes with chad i don't have (one in cowboy position, one with handjob @ night, and one on a football field), so there's definitely other options i need to choose. I also found chad at the gym on day 10 .

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019
I looked into the game files and found 2 more scenes with chad (one in cowboy position and one on a football field), so there's definitely other options u need to choose. I also found chad at the gym on day 10 .
Maybe there's CG, but the route hasn't been written yet, there will be more updates with new characters.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The dev made me come and the game was well done but too redundant.

The wolrdbuilding is well thought.
The characters are few and some could need more development.
The story is what you'd expect for a school game.
The art is essentially good.

We are playing a guy exploring his sex life. The school life is more or less absent since the locations are there to encounter potential partners, showing interest in them. The sandbox part is illusory since we have to focus on one location to progress (though Chad can be found at the gym at least once).
The dialogs are repetitive. The animations are boring, almost mechanical.
If we chose an empty location, we don't have a second chance...

It has similar vibes as Coming Out On Top.

It's a good little game and I hope it'll become really better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I

Android APK have trouble with library not found do u have same case?
Yes, after the first encounter with Leon and his dog, there's a problem with the image "Image 'bg_library' not found.".

Good continuation.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote