Ren'Py Dorm Days [V1.1.0] [coolpeng]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
Dickson doesn't seem to have a perfect route, but Leon does. For Leon I remember I had to always choose the option that refers to the dog and if you get to the point where you invite him to your place and you don't get a scene with Leon in the shower then you did something wrong. If I have time I'll look through some of the options again. It was easier for me to go through Chad's because of the rough draft others did. One interesting thing is I think Jacob might have a one off scene like Arthur had in The One or that gangster in My Soldier, because he has affection points, but I've spent way too much time trying to figure it out and can't get it. You can start it by making sure you get hit in the face by the football on Chad's route and then go to the football field on day 4 and choose, No it's not me, Sounds interesting, I know. That will boost his affection to 20, but I don't know what to do from there.

ORISZ30

Mar 19, 2022
Dickson doesn't seem to have a perfect route, but Leon does. For Leon I remember I had to always choose the option that refers to the dog and if you get to the point where you invite him to your place and you don't get a scene with Leon in the shower then you did something wrong. If I have time I'll look through some of the options again. It was easier for me to go through Chad's because of the rough draft others did. One interesting thing is I think Jacob might have a one off scene like Arthur had in The One or that gangster in My Soldier, because he has affection points, but I've spent way too much time trying to figure it out and can't get it. You can start it by making sure you get hit in the face by the football on Chad's route and then go to the football field on day 4 and choose, No it's not me, Sounds interesting, I know. That will boost his affection to 20, but I don't know what to do from there.
We would be happy for a guide to reach a perfect end with Leon I didn't succeed.

Reactions: werokin and Ericn

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks to Goobly, I was able to see the final sex scene for Chad (the kiss is more or less easy to find) but I'm still missing 3 CG :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope someone will be more lucky than me since I don't know what to do anymore.

Good continuation.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Pay for and used the walkthrough. Got the missing scenes and felt like passing it on for others.
Thanks a lot for sharing.
Now, I understand better why nothing worked. Not only we had to chose the good option for each character but also not increase the affection of other potential boyfriends (particularly Chad). Something to remember for future new romanceable characters (maybe it can also be applied for his other games).

Good continuation.

Reactions: Shadesofgray

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
I was already thinking it, but just off the walkthrough, ye chad is pretty much a main li, lmao.

Last edited:

slut_2000

Jan 13, 2023
the game is nice but, I would like to know if there is the option to put the protagonist at the bottom because it would be nice if the player could choose the position.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote