Ren'Py Dorm Days [V1.1.0] [coolpeng]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrDale

May 16, 2023
For me, the art looks too cute. Instead of feeling aroused, I feel apathetic.

Last edited:

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
I could use a walkthrough for the new route. I can only find Jacob at the football field on day 4. I have no idea where to find him from then on. Maybe I need to answer his questions a specific way for him to show up again?

Bruce Keta

Aug 14, 2021
I could use a walkthrough for the new route. I can only find Jacob at the football field on day 4. I have no idea where to find him from then on. Maybe I need to answer his questions a specific way for him to show up again?
If you'll be so kind as to post the updated version with the new route I'll look at the code and write a walkthrough for you :D

wolfman27006

Oct 31, 2022
How do you trigger Jacobs route? Because that is supposed to be the new content since they added 4 more CGS in this update.
I found Jacobs route simply by going to the football field everyday looking for Chad, Jacob's got an ego but if you play him right you will get some seriously good scenes, one is where he sends you nudes, then video chat and JO's, then rides a dildo. You have to play dominate with Jacob and make him call you Daddy. I'm pretty sure I got all but 1 cgi in the gallery (not even sure it's his) Best advice, make a save on his choices and if it doesn't work the first time, play again and choose the other one. I've circled the one's I got with Jacob. Hope this helps and Have fun!

cxixio

Jul 12, 2021
I thought this was abandoned tbh. The game has 30 days, most of which are virtually empty, and the dialogue is very rudimentary.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote