Sep 4, 2017
I keep getting error message "Cannot locate basic info data C:\Users\username\Desktop\Double Elf Fantasy/Data/BasicData/Game.dat". But when I opened that folder, the file that it was unable to locate was there. I tried all the links, same error. Well, except for MEGA, when I tried to extract MEGA, it told me "Archive is not readable, would you like to try password?". And I don't know the password.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I keep getting error message...
Wolf can be very picky about what the game folder is called, and where it is. Can't see any of the usual issues though. It's on the C drive, the folder name isn't that long or using any symbols. Try renaming the folder to just Elf maybe, otherwise not sure.

The MEGA and nopy downloads extracted (with 7Zip), and started up fine for me. No errors or passwords.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
I think i'm getting a softlock in the game maybe because at some point i'm enter the abandon house to read book before hand now in event no more glowing point and getting stuck in there even read all the box available nothing happen

A shame even tho translation are machine game like this are quite rare ( cute girl happy go lucky story no rape , ntr )

Last edited:

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
raupaup
The available reading spots increase when you progress in the story.
Also if you already have progressed enough you still need to read the available spots at least once before new ones show up.
Btw. I think reading the books on the table is also required for that.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Ex-s Gundam
After you start playing your first "mission" is to get the bed from the old abandoned house.
Once you have the bed you can save at the diary next to your "new" bed.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I think i'm getting a softlock in the game maybe because at some point i'm enter the abandon house to read book before hand now in event no more glowing point and getting stuck in there even read all the box available nothing happen

A shame even tho translation are machine game like this are quite rare ( cute girl happy go lucky story no rape , ntr )
Where exactly are you in the game?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Machine translation and censorship - thats how hell is like.
And they have the audacity to sell it as "english version" , i don't think its even worth downloading .
(aye not a first time they did this but felt like posting)

Dhal9

Jul 13, 2017
good god this "machine translation" is atrocious I got a few minutes in and gave up is it playable yes but you are etter playing just about anything else.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes