• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Double Homework will be finished by Love-Joint team, and downloadable builds are a possibility once the title is complete.
yes DH will be finished but will there be offline versions is totally different thing, originally those were promised when DH started so we'll see.

• Angry
Reactions: House Of Black

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
yes DH will be finished but will there be offline versions is totally different thing, originally those were promised when DH started so we'll see.
As Ricky said, it's more of a thing when the game is complete. We said we wouldn't be doing downloadable from the start due to them being impossible to keep updated as people were downloading them. Hopefully, as Ricky said, when the game is complete and final.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As Ricky said, it's more of a thing when the game is complete. We said we wouldn't be doing downloadable from the start due to them being impossible to keep updated as people were downloading them. Hopefully, as Ricky said, when the game is complete and final.
well I don't see what's been updated on online versions (free vs patreon) and even asked it once but no1 bothered to reply.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Rip Palmer, probably one of the first ppl that introduced me to these games i love so much now. you will be missed and you will be remembered :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: OzBrit

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
well I don't see what's been updated on online versions (free vs patreon) and even asked it once but no1 bothered to reply.
There is a key advantage of having the game online:
- We can fix bugs and typos on the fly. You may not realize it, but it happens all the time (especially with typos).

The HTML5 format is NOT perfect, but it saves us the time of compiling for different platforms (and dealing with the updates of these builds). Do you have a Windows/Mac/Android/Linux/whatever? It doesn't matter. The game should work as long as the hardware is powerful enough and newer enough to deal with WebGL technology.

That said, we have plans to make it downloadable (at least for Windows) once the project is finished.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
InMemoryOfPalmer_Dvargas.jpg

Love lives on...

I decided to create an artwork in memory of Palmer since he was kind enough to share one of my artwork on his patreon page and also his website. I wish I could add the rest of the cast in my artwork but I have a limited hardware and also didn't have time to search and find their assets. I also apologize for my version of Johanna. I would like to properly present her in this special artwork but I wasn't sure of her asset and unfortunately the developer I contacted didn't answer me about that matter. I tried my best.

Once again thank you for the great journey Palmer. We will never forget you. Rest in peace.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 860819

Love lives on...

I decided to create an artwork in memory of Palmer since he was kind enough to share one of my artwork on his patreon page and also his website. I wish I could add the rest of the cast in my artwork but I have a limited hardware and also didn't have time to search and find their assets. I also apologize for my version of Johanna. I would like to properly present her in this special artwork but I wasn't sure of her asset and unfortunately the developer I contacted didn't answer me about that matter. I tried my best.

Once again thank you for the great journey Palmer. We will never forget you. Rest in peace.
:cry:
This is probably the best fan-art you've ever done because it's one hell of a classy thing to do. (y)

Zed | Love-Joint
Ricky | Love-Joint

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 860819

Love lives on...

The sentiment and art are just beautiful

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes