hx25885

May 25, 2019
What the terrible year is 2020... Chatterbox earlier and Palmer now :cry:...R.I.P.
Deep condolences to his family.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 860819

Love lives on...

I decided to create an artwork in memory of Palmer since he was kind enough to share one of my artwork on his patreon page and also his website. I wish I could add the rest of the cast in my artwork but I have a limited hardware and also didn't have time to search and find their assets. I also apologize for my version of Johanna. I would like to properly present her in this special artwork but I wasn't sure of her asset and unfortunately the developer I contacted didn't answer me about that matter. I tried my best.

Once again thank you for the great journey Palmer. We will never forget you. Rest in peace.
The feels.

p.s. love the dennis easter egg

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
View attachment 860819

Love lives on...

I decided to create an artwork in memory of Palmer since he was kind enough to share one of my artwork on his patreon page and also his website. I wish I could add the rest of the cast in my artwork but I have a limited hardware and also didn't have time to search and find their assets. I also apologize for my version of Johanna. I would like to properly present her in this special artwork but I wasn't sure of her asset and unfortunately the developer I contacted didn't answer me about that matter. I tried my best.

Once again thank you for the great journey Palmer. We will never forget you. Rest in peace.
Absolutely beautiful, thank you so much ❤️ - Thank you all for the kind messages of support and love this week, it really does mean a lot to the whole team.

SiLo

Feb 25, 2018
Don't personally post here a lot, but want to say my deepest condolences to the entire love-joint team. Palmer will be missed, so I wish you guys all the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zed | Love-Joint

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
I come back to that thread and see the really terrible news...

Found love-joint through Play With Us (from playforceone.com iirc; rip Kelly :( ). Palmer, don't remember exactly, but his games were all pretty solid and you could see how he got better and better each time. Each game had such quality that helped into a deep immersion; big kudos to everyone who worked there.

Wasn't a patreon/supporter, neither to Palmer nor to anyone for that matter, not because I'm a cheepskate but financially, my family's been getting around rather hard. He was one of the developers I'd surely support when/if the ability came about.

Lost Dad from gloioblastoma multiforme about 10 years ago so I know the feeling of losing someone close; the pain doesn't really ever go away, just becomes less severe with time. At least he's in a better place now, I know that.

May God rest his soul in peace. My condolences to his family and his partners :c

P.S. Kinda anxious that I read DH is very close to the end. Hope he had shared how he wanted the end to be. If not, I trust that you'll make it according to his vision and make him proud

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
P.S. Kinda anxious that I read DH is very close to the end. Hope he had shared how he wanted the end to be. If not, I trust that you'll make it according to his vision and make him proud
Thank you for the support and I am very sorry to hear about your father, I hope you and your family are doing okay. The final episode of Double Homework was well into development so Palmer knew and had input in exactly how it will end. We hope we can grown the new page enough to continue his legacy in the future by creating the ideas that he recently announced!

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
Thank you for the support and I am very sorry to hear about your father, I hope you and your family are doing okay. The final episode of Double Homework was well into development so Palmer knew and had input in exactly how it will end. We hope we can grown the new page enough to continue his legacy in the future by creating the ideas that he recently announced!
Thank you for your kind words. We get through, but barely. I finally managed to land on a job according to my studies, unemployment has been sky high here the last few years (graduated 2012, then did mandatory military service, searched for a job without much success, recently did a multi-departpment postgraduate program for M.Sc). Hopefully I'll start getting paid this month(?) (I'll gather the necessary paperwork on Monday to sign the labor contract but it's long and tedious process, bureaucracy and all). When everything's settled and provided I have room to spend, I'll look to support you in your future endeavors. Wish you the best and that you stay strong.

Glad to hear it'll go as he wanted. Planning ahead shows wisdom and that'll you see your work done one way or another, no matter what happens.

Hank Henshaw

Mar 19, 2019
I can honestly say I'm shocked, as someone who doesn't often say much. I give my condolences to his friends, his family, etc. Honestly hurts to me as I found him through DFD... I wish you guys the best with the final episode and everything else Palmer had planned.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I found Double Homework though a NSFW game site, I had no idea that an adult game could be so rich in story that I'm invested in the characters, not just the sexy girls.
Since then I've played through DfD and constantly check the web site for any new release of DH.
My thoughts go out to all the team at Love-Joint and to Palmers family in their time of loss.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder, Is the admin part of Palmer team ? Because how can you post the game here
There was a previous game : Daughter for dessert, it was good :)
both games have free versions too and dfd patreon versions leaks ended when drm was added.

ewqewq1212weq

Apr 19, 2020
Can anyone recommend me any games that are similar to this game or just good in general? Im having a hard time finding the things i like

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Can anyone recommend me any games that are similar to this game or just good in general? Im having a hard time finding the things i like
Maybe you can find something here. Since the thread is already a bit older, some of the games are possibly onhold or even abandoned, tho.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It depends on what you are into.

Click on the (1)"Latest Updates" above and then add in the (2)tags you would like to see game with and your good to go.
how to use tags to find game.jpg

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
View attachment 860819

Love lives on...

R.I.P Palmer :cry:

FVCK Covid -19 :mad:

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes