jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Guys, i have a question. I see the completed tag, but is this game actually completed? In episode 18 i got a threesome with both my friends but later i see Johanna cheating with Dennis and the episode ends. Is it the end? I'm confused.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Guys, i have a question. I see the completed tag, but is this game actually completed? In episode 18 i got a threesome with both my friends but later i see Johanna cheating with Dennis and the episode ends. Is it the end? I'm confused.
There is episode 19 online only and free. You must google for it... The game have also epilogues, but only on patreon for money...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like joncik said there's ep19 but that never got cracked and won't get either so you need to play it on dev's site, if you played cracked "offline" versions then .................. you need to find any saves posted on this thread to play.

blob69420

Apr 19, 2018
Here's Episode 19 in offline form. I manually scraped the files and used the Episode 18 version as a template (as in, I copy-pasted everything except the inner HTML/assets). Let me know if there are any problems. There might be if I somehow missed a route or something.

Oh, also the gofile link is temporary because I don't have a premium account, but hopefully someone else can upload to the other sites before it goes cold.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, also the gofile link is temporary because I don't have a premium account, but hopefully someone else can upload to the other sites before it goes cold.
mods will if you notified them.

should/could help some to finish game.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes