• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
How come this game keeps downloading stuff? Is this over internet? I noticed it is really slow when my internet hi-speed data plan is expended and i have to use the shitty speeds they give here (internet in my country is pretty shitty in general because it all goes through mobile networks)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this whole downloading assets thing is ruining the game for me lol
well outside changing things at settings you can't do anything for it. so either suffer and play or don't play.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I feel like the endings are a bit rushed but i get the reason why it had to be that way. Other than that, it was a pretty solid game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I feel like the endings are a bit rushed but i get the reason why it had to be that way. Other than that, it was a pretty solid game
same with dfd, endings are nice but not long and no real meaning.

LickenFinger

Aug 25, 2018
I downloaded episodes 1-12 from Mega and Ep4 seems to be duplicate of Ep3. Same results when I try Workupload. Anyone know where I can get the real Ep4.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes