cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish we could have a second season of this one, is my favorite of them :cry:
and what would be in that? mc and girls or girl living happily together maybe with babies (for sure on reds and maybe princess too ending since epilogue pics showed that they got preggo). sequels just don't work in avns.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
and what would be in that? mc and girls or girl living happily together maybe with babies (for sure on reds and maybe princess too ending since epilogue pics showed that they got preggo). sequels just don't work in avns.
Yeah... i know theres no space for a sequel. I just wanted more of the characters really, specially Johanna and Tamara haha.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah... i know theres no space for a sequel. I just wanted more of the characters really, specially Johanna and Tamara haha.
well reds were seen as action figures on shs and doubt devs will make game using "old" assets.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Good lord. The MC was played and blackmailed and made look like a bitch boy at almost every turn. It just kept going and going. If it wasn't someone else doing it to the MC it was them doing it to themselves by just not speaking up. :KEK:

Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good lord. The MC was played and blackmailed and made look like a bitch boy at almost every turn. It just kept going and going. If it wasn't someone else doing it to the MC it was them doing it to themselves by just not speaking up. :KEK:
well he kept secret about what happened years ago.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any chances of the whole game getting an offline version?
there's always chance but in this case it is between 0.x10 01 and .x9 01. this was only online game to prevent crackers doing same as they did on dfd.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
there's always chance but in this case it is between 0.x10 01 and .x9 01. this was only online game to prevent crackers doing same as they did on dfd.
any chances of the whole game getting an offline version?
When i asked Devs on their Discord about offline version of DH, it was a month ago they answered:

"
We're looking into it, yes.

We want DH Ultimate as a single downloadable package (edytowane)

We'll make it happen sooner than later"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When i asked Devs on their Discord about offline version of DH, it was a month ago they answered:

"
We're looking into it, yes.

We want DH Ultimate as a single downloadable package (edytowane)

We'll make it happen sooner than later"
we'll see if it happens, didn't happen with dfd.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes