1nikolas

Aug 23, 2018
Palmer on :

Double Homework Ep18: $10 and $20 major preview!

Greetings you absolute legends!

We are about to reach the end of Double Homework (not in the episode coming later this month though, but very soon). After DH we'll instead work on two projects simultaneously and are looking for talented DAZ artists and writers to join our ranks for this purpose.

I'll post more about this at a later date. For now, let's have a sneak peek at this month's DH. Note that the images of each girl in this post are not in their proper context, but strictly for preview purposes to give you something to look forward too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This episode is especially important in a lot of ways that I can't really get into here without spoiling the content. If you played the last episode, you at least already know where this episode will take place, and what the MC faces.

Throughout the process of dealing with his past, Johanna and Tamara have constantly been there for him, but so have the other girls. Which one you focused on was of course completely up to you, and will matter and show in this, and future content.

This month's bonus for the $20 patrons is freaking awesome too! We finally get a visual bonus scene with the MC, Rachel, and Rachel's mom!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, stay safe.

See you soon!

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
So does the game actually get interesting? I am on episode three and so far the story progressed to nowhere and half of that were just the transition screens.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
if I may ask the lucky players who saw this in their playthrough, how did you get to this scene?
I don't know specific circumstances, but in my playthrough I actually saw this image. AFAIR, it was part of a dream MC having, just after talk with both girls about their love life together.

Reactions: 1nikolas

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Hey!, is there a 13 offline episode coming sooon or you guys just stop those ?
In one word, will we only have online episode from now on ?

P.S. Yeah! i know it's more than on word. ;)

1nikolas

Aug 23, 2018
Hey!, is there a 13 offline episode coming sooon or you guys just stop those ?
In one word, will we only have online episode from now on ?

P.S. Yeah! i know it's more than on word. ;)
If you are talking about my (unofficial) offline versions, I just made one for test but it seems there is no high demand for those. It takes lots of time to make cause you have to play the game with all the different choices in order to trigger sounds and download them. And then I have to upload it with my 0.8mbps upload speed....

Reactions: Real Kreten

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
If you are talking about my (unofficial) offline versions, I just made one for test but it seems there is no high demand for those. It takes lots of time to make cause you have to play the game with all the different choices in order to trigger sounds and download them. And then I have to upload it with my 0.8mbps upload speed....
So, in one word, yes there will be an offline version, i just have to be patient ?

P.S. Yeah, i know, it's more than just one word. ;)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I hope they all end up as offline versions. I have no issues with them. i have a beast of a gaming rig but the online ones are slow and laggy.

RobbDiggity

Jun 4, 2020
I actually went through all of that pain for all of the existing episodes. I also combined my folder with a PowerShell script (lame, but it's what I know), to allow you to choose which episode to launch. I have each episode packaged up individually in 7z files, but I'm not sure the best way to share them.

I hope they all end up as offline versions. I have no issues with them. i have a beast of a gaming rig but the online ones are slow and laggy.
The offline (unofficial) ones are better, but still have that HORRIBLE slow transition speed without being able to skip through it like RenPy. I really hate the way they have this all coded. I tried my best to see if I could at least shorten the transition speed, but could never get it to work. That's the main reason I wanted to do the offline versions.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes