cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pretty much all chs end up on cliffhanger and next ch won't continue from that.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Bummer.. But still better than nothing!
Don't get me wrong, the scene is hot. The mom is also hot and we all know that, but I also would have liked a combo. Doubt it fits the story though, maybe that's why. We had a similar situation with the first MC,J & T scene, advertised as a threesome, but it was more of the girls giving the MC a blowjob, before that, the scene in the classroom, advertised as MC fucks all girls in the classroom. We did get to fuck all, except Tam and Jo(these 2 were before Tam and Jo had sex with the MC)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Rachel's mom is kinkier than her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thebidert

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
God damn Johanna and Tamara was nice, especially the kiss! Can't wait to see the two of them do more, perhaps go down on each other.

NotSoCool

Jun 2, 2017
Authors repeat themselves
It has already happened (I don't remember in which episode) with Tomara and Denis meeting in a limousine (or a club).
As I already wrote, Denis is too weak as an antagonist. so the last scene will be twisted as you like, but the poor redhead will not get a single pussy.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
The way I see the ending is : while the MC and the redheads were having that threesome, that shit-fuck Dennis saw that and may have filmed/staged the whole thing to have as blackmail against the girls.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Authors repeat themselves
It has already happened (I don't remember in which episode) with Tomara and Denis meeting in a limousine (or a club).
As I already wrote, Denis is too weak as an antagonist. so the last scene will be twisted as you like, but the poor redhead will not get a single pussy.
yea last time many eps ago it was tamara with dennis but this time it was johanna.

The way I see the ending is : while the MC and the redheads were having that threesome, that shit-fuck Dennis saw that and may have filmed/staged the whole thing to have as blackmail against the girls.
possible.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
The end depend if you fucked first Tamara or jo. I have seen Jo. Someone hlcan post in spoiler either the images for a confront even if a sad thing, hope we arrived in time.

Reactions: 1nikolas

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I swear this game better have a good ending. I can not stand the twists of this game it makes me so mad yet I can't stop playing it. With all the shit that happens to the MC I would be surprised if he doesn't kill himself or kill someone else by the end of the game. If Johanna and Tamara weren't sexy as fuck I would have stopped playing this game a long time ago. I really hope that cliff hanger at the end is a dream or an attempted criminal act (and we beat the living hell out of Dennis for it), I am really getting sick of the characters messing with the MC emotionally at this point.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I have to write, that I really liked this picture. A little humor, a little lightness, a lot of sex appeal. An interesting work of art.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I think about plot of last episode, we should have expected such a cliffhanger. I mean, not that I'd expect it, but ...

When Denis blackmailed MC a few episodes back, it led to a kind of paralysis of MC. What else should lead to an uncompromising intervention than endangering our dear sister / child friend.

As part of this, I constantly remember Zeta's "threat" to Denis. Get Denise into a situation where the MC has no choice but to tear him to pieces.

Otherwise thanks to Zephrah for another feast from Chef Palmer. (y)

Reactions: Zephrah

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
when is the rest of the episodes will be available for free?
I have tried to understand this question many, many times :unsure:. You have the direct link to the online versions, that you get for "free". How much of a "free-er" version than the one you already got do you want? (*inhales deeply*)

Now that that's off my chest :D, is there anything wrong with the direct links that some of you would prefer having an alternative?

For whoever misinterprets what I wrote in the first part, I was joking.

Yeah, I'm kinda hoping the MC chokes the life out of him.
I think I would be banned or have the cops at my door wanting to have a "chat" with me if I were to write what I would like to happen/do to him.:ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes