Talmadge

May 7, 2018
right but he comes from rich family so accusing him on something would need strong evidences and after boat trip dennis had mc on his hooks. since you played game tyo the end you know that he finally stepped in and dennis got what he deserved.
Not only that, but the girls didn't need saving from Dennis. They could tell he was a creepy person all on their own. At least, that's how I read it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not only that, but the girls didn't need saving from Dennis. They could tell he was a creepy person all on their own. At least, that's how I read it.
right. they didn't like him at all even when he offered things (boat trip etc) to them.

Reactions: Talmadge

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
How come this game keeps downloading stuff? Is this over internet? I noticed it is really slow when my internet hi-speed data plan is expended and i have to use the shitty speeds they give here (internet in my country is pretty shitty in general because it all goes through mobile networks)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this whole downloading assets thing is ruining the game for me lol
well outside changing things at settings you can't do anything for it. so either suffer and play or don't play.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes