DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The overview story and preview pictures looks good. I'm a bit wary of the sandbox but I'll at least give it a shot first to see if it's for me or not. All sandboxex aren't made the same and i have enjoyed several before.

Reactions: betterzett

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Important question.

Can we have relationships based exclusively on real romance/love and not play as a creepy or pervy MC?

Relationships will be more romance oriented, where love and affection play an important role in them, or they will be more corruption oriented?

Reactions: JC07 and bruce555

Spear01

Aug 29, 2020
Oh hell yeah. Great initial release mate with intriguing gameplay and story. It is unique in its own way, wish you all the best for the future betterzett

Rachel ftw;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: betterzett

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Important question.

Can we have relationships based exclusively on real romance/love and not play as a creepy or pervy MC?

Relationships will be more romance oriented, where love and affection play an important role in them, or they will be more corruption oriented?
What do you mean by corruption-oriented? If you meant persuading someone to do lewd things, it's not like that. More like it will come from both sides. So, I think, it will be more romance-oriented, if put that way.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc (some stats/event time) // affection/lust/corruption // hp - items /enemies // def -items // reality inventory //manacost

mc.png aff lust.png hp items.png enemies hp.png def items.png items.png manacost.png

rollback enabled - set variable to true

roll.png (mc.urm)

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
To avoid cheating and bugs.

You think they should be added? I was thinking these tags are more about 3D games.
rpg tag already tell it that this is sandbox but better to put sandbox tag.

also no rollback available hmmmmmmm.... it's ok but you better put sex scenes for the milf/mom in the next update LMFAO

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Even if you keep rollback disabled someone will eventually create a mod that re-enables it. So why not just keep it enabled in the first place? In fact there's already a very popular one that let's you enable rollback....it's called Unren.
I hadn't thought about it, I guess I'll use it to see how it goes.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes