FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I am having some trouble with this game.

For the VR part, the barkeep gave the quest to recover goods, but no matter what I have only gotten the one box so far, no matter how many times I comb the forest fighting monsters or gathering supplies.

I am having the same difficulty with the wizard, I am just not able to gather what he needs.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
A question. Apparently the animations only work in the full game version. Does this mean that it is necessary to be a patreon to see them or is this like a beta version and we have to wait for the final one? or is it a paywall?

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
A question. Apparently the animations only work in the full game version. Does this mean that it is necessary to be a patreon to see them or is this like a beta version and we have to wait for the final one? or is it a paywall?
Well, this is a web version of the game that was uploaded as downloadable. Since animations don't work in HTML version of RenPy, I removed them. That's the main reason. Wait for next month to get free version with animations and other fun stuff.

P.S. Somebody asked about Rachel-Vr itneractions. They're not present in the free version because it's a content from last release.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Well, this is a web version of the game that was uploaded as downloadable. Since animations don't work in HTML version of RenPy, I removed them. That's the main reason. Wait for next month to get free version with animations and other fun stuff.

P.S. Somebody asked about Rachel-Vr itneractions. They're not present in the free version because it's a content from last release.
is there any cheat mod? it's too grinding

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Every review got removed or why is there no one? -.- Seems like I must play and review it. :(
I don't know either.
There were 5 reviews, if I remember correctly. Dunno where they went.
But if you're gonna play, you should know that this is a web version, not a desktop one. That's why there's no animations and resolution is 720p.
Have fun playing!;)

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
where or how I access this part of the game? I just play game part of normal characters... tks
Rachel - VR events are not present in this patch, because it's content for current release for patrons.

To access VR realm, you need to buy VR headset. After that, you can find it on your PC desk in your room.

Reactions: Lucius Logan 3D
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes