ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Hi

I don't know how to play this... it is constant repetition and boring... I don't see the hook and what should keep me playing.. nothing is happening... There is no task or quest list which can tell me what to do next...

It is a pity because I like the look of the characters... but it is hard to continue playing for a longer time when nothing is happening and you have to search for the progress...
I don't have time for that...

Good luck

Regards
There is a Walkthrough&Tips.pdf file inside an archive

Cheat Menu is accessible by pressing J key

MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021
Okey, picture #3 did it for me. I love that kind of game. So I'll guess I download the PC version and convert it to a Mac version.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Double Perception [v1.5.2 Public] [Zett] crunched

Info: If you are stuck in the game without HUD/UI, apply the Missing HUD/UI Bugfix by Edrick23

Original Size PC*: 2,88 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 398 MB - DoublePerception-1.5.2-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 363 MB - DoublePerception-1.5.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
hmm the concept reminded me of Eternum
chara design is great especially mom
will try later when there is more content in it
good job n good luck dev

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
(Heavy sigh)....another "immersive VR" game, as if there aren't a bunch already..........wait..... :unsure: ....I LIKE "immersive VR" games! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and this one has some good looking girls. Downloaded and just started.:cool:

One non-spoiler(ish) note: do not name your MC "Dave". I did and when the game started I thought "damnit! am a lame whiny geek!" only to find out that that wasn't me, that was my friend "Dave" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
dialog: "Dave.....", "Dave....", "Dave.....", "Dave....", "Dave.....", "Dave....", "Dave.....", "Dave....", "Dave.....", "Dave....",
back up, change name, start again. :rolleyes::oops::LOL:

that's as far as I've gotten but gotta go see the rest!

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
One non-spoiler(ish) note: do not name your MC "Dave". I did and when the game started I thought "damnit! am a lame whiny geek!" only to find out that that wasn't me, that was my friend "Dave" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
dialog: "Dave.....", "Dave....", "Dave.....", "Dave....", "Dave.....", "Dave....", "Dave.....", "Dave....", "Dave.....", "Dave....",
back up, change name, start again. :rolleyes::oops::LOL:
Ha! So you had the DOUBLE "Dave" PERCEPTION then right from the very start :sneaky:.
Indeed one of the most immersive experiences all the way!

Chromoo

Mar 20, 2018
Is it only on my game whenever i open my bag it breaks my game and i wont be able to select anything

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This is a dumb question, but what archive do you speak of? Can't find the walkthrough.
I have same exact dumb question, honestly i do find game system pretty unclear and i don't even know what to do except trying to do some things with characters over and over again. We should have walkthrough or tips for sure.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes