alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Strange - I was gethering on map and opened inventory - and game was not frozen. But at player home or city game freeze or all ui element dissapered. Here two saves - number 1-6 will freeze when open-close inventory and 1-5 work fine with inventory.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Strange - I was gethering on map and opened inventory - and game was not frozen. But at player home or city game freeze or all ui element dissapered. Here two saves - number 1-6 will freeze when open-close inventory and 1-5 work fine with inventory.
Oh, yeah. I will look into it.

GeoBlack

Nov 13, 2019
Same for me - after openning the buy screen in the market and entering afterwards into the inventory the market leaves me without any menu options (freeze)/ Only option to exit is to close the game manually. The same goes for the home screen (fantasy home) - entering the inventory freezes the screen.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
You need to find recipe for invisibility necklace. You can do it by using glitched gathering system.
View attachment 2020395
It will appear in the forest/desert/sky temple after you reach level 5.
Then all you need is to craft it -> interact with innkeeper by pressing "Events". For more info check event list in the thread.
I have been doing that weird thing and i never get anything. Is there a number i need to get? or something i need to do first? Im level 9 i think right now

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Same for me - after openning the buy screen in the market and entering afterwards into the inventory the market leaves me without any menu options (freeze)/ Only option to exit is to close the game manually. The same goes for the home screen (fantasy home) - entering the inventory freezes the screen.
I think I've fixed it. I still can't reproduce this bug, but Alex's save helped me to understand it. So, from 2.0 I think there'll be no more softlocks.

And yeah, it's not a freeze. It's just a game without UI, you still can acess menu (ESC or RMB)

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
I think I've fixed it. I still can't reproduce this bug, but Alex's save helped me to understand it. So, from 2.0 I think there'll be no more softlocks.

And yeah, it's not a freeze. It's just a game without UI, you still can acess menu (ESC or RMB)
how about for those of us getting an error trying to open the inventory? (please see the traceback one page back)

GeoBlack

Nov 13, 2019
My save is at your disposal. Need only to open the inventory and then return to the market screen. Screenshot attached

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
are there rachel scenes or any scenes in vr other then 1bartender and 3 with the bots?

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
My save is at your disposal. Need only to open the inventory and then return to the market screen. Screenshot attached
Yeah, now it works. Will be fixed in 2.0. Thank you for your save. You can load another save file and use cheats to return lost progress (Press J)

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
You need to find recipe for invisibility necklace. You can do it by using glitched gathering system.
View attachment 2020395
It will appear in the forest/desert/sky temple after you reach level 5.
Then all you need is to craft it -> interact with innkeeper by pressing "Events". For more info check event list in the thread.
I'm not having any luck finding the invisibility necklace, I'm on level 10. What do you mean by "glitched gathering system" is it different from the hand icon gathering system?

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
I'm not having any luck finding the invisibility necklace, I'm on level 10. What do you mean by "glitched gathering system" is it different from the hand icon gathering system?
yeah you go to that weird looking bird thing from #701 and you should get it first try, I did anyway.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes