Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've already use it, but can't craft it
Like I said to lexisjohnny Post your save and I'll see what I see. And if it turns out to be a Bug Zett will have access to it to make a Fix.

i don't have the scroll :(
You can find the scroll when you gather or in the loot of combat(it fairly common, I think I've gotten it in the first 2 or 3 tries with gathering)... you can also find in the market from time to time.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Like I said to lexisjohnny Post your save and I'll see what I see. And if it turns out to be a Bug Zett will have access to it to make a Fix.

You can find the scroll when you gather or in the loot of combat(it fairly common, I think I've gotten it in the first 2 or 3 tries with gathering)... you can also find in the market from time to time.
I;ve got it, but there some scenes i can't open

battlesh0rts

Oct 18, 2021
the game is great but whenever I am in combat and click ATTACK i get an error screen

i tried reinstalling but nope, attack bugs and I can't do combat :(

here is the error text if anyone cares

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
the game is great but whenever I am in combat and click ATTACK i get an error screen

i tried reinstalling but nope, attack bugs and I can't do combat :(

here is the error text if anyone cares

Try starting a new game and using cheat menu (Press J) give yourself money to buy vr headset - and then fight again. If error will appear again - send your save file to #bug-report in our discord server.
If problem will solve itself - please respond too, because I'm hearing a lot about this problem, but I can't find the reason that causing this bug.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So is there an incest patch? Searching the thread doesn't show anything...
you might want to check your search setting then cause I typed incest into search and found this #1,023 , the search result second from the top (right after yours)

Maybe look at your "My Account"/"Settings" and change from default to most recent. Default sucks

grnt

Feb 5, 2018
you might want to check your search setting then cause I typed incest into search and found this #1,023 , the search result second from the top (right after yours)

Maybe look at your "My Account"/"Settings" and change from default to most recent. Default sucks
Appreciate the assistance

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
I just re-used a simple rename script from another game. Rachel is now Mom. In case anyone wants it. (dumdum incest patch) Havent learned renpy coding so its all I could do :p

Edit: Changed the intro slightly, you are now moving out from dad and step-mom's house and into mom's house. Also changed landlady to mother and tenant to son, in case those terms come up. Please let me know if there are any other terms that need to be changed.

BTW: creator, if I am stepping on your toes here, please just say the word and I will remove the script.
Can this patch be applied in Android?

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
The game looks good but it lacks a step-by-step, in my case it is even more complicated to play it considering that I couldn't translate it all into Portuguese

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This game has fantastic art but the lack of a step by step whalk-through makes it really difficult to enjoy. It's simply too confusing.
The game looks good but it lacks a step-by-step, in my case it is even more complicated to play it considering that I couldn't translate it all into Portuguese
I thought some of the minigames are a little unclear but the game as a whole was very intuitive, what "steps" are difficult for you?

Mar 1, 2023
I thought some of the minigames are a little unclear but the game as a whole was very intuitive, what "steps" are difficult for you?
Everything, the game starts with zero instruction to where am I supposed to go? what is the goal here? are ther even quests? I was lost and moving about like a headless chicken, so I gave up and played another game.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Everything, the game starts with zero instruction to where am I supposed to go? what is the goal here? are ther even quests? I was lost and moving about like a headless chicken, so I gave up and played another game.
The goal is to explore :p, live your life. No real quests other than try to fuck everyone you can, get all the scenes.
First Goal should probably be to get a VR set since the main point of the game is set in a VR game called Dawn of Arcanum (there are "Quests" in the VR world to a degree), then go from there. You can get money in normal jobs (Day labour at the construction Site and Waiter at the Restaurant).

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I don't know what else to do to progress with Raquel and the new one, I repeated several and several scenes with them and the most I could do was see them naked and masturbate kkkk

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't know what else to do to progress with Raquel and the new one, I repeated several and several scenes with them and the most I could do was see them naked and masturbate kkkk
You can interact with them in various ways to change their affection/Lust/Corruption (you can take them on dates for example). Look in your Phone click on the bottom left icon to see detailed information on what is needed to unlock various scenes.

Reactions: incest lover m/s
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes