chakabum

Sep 7, 2017
Bug report

Getting an error saying "Exception: Grid not completely full." when I try to enter combat.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Bug report

Getting an error saying "Exception: Grid not completely full." when I try to enter combat.
alltreck seemed to have a work around for this #1,391

BTW Congrats on posting your traceback as a text file, was beginning to feel like no one knew how to do that, feels like almost everyone copy/pasting direct to the thread, I hope more people see this an copy your example.

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
alltreck seemed to have a work around for this #1,391

BTW Congrats on posting your traceback as a text file, was beginning to feel like no one knew how to do that, feels like almost everyone copy/pasting direct to the thread, I hope more people see this an copy your example.
Renpy has copy as bbcode option. Did not realize text file was preferred

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Renpy has copy as bbcode option. Did not realize text file was preferred
My point was about not cluttering the thread, your post wasn't that bad (fairly neat in fact), I was referring to those who will dump a massive page worth of trace back forcing everyone to scroll through multiple screens worth of junk to get past it, Text files or spoilers are easy and respect the other users of the forum (most of whom have no idea how to read a traceback even if they wanted too).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Text files work even better because the Dev (or whomever) can download/archive them discretely to peruse at their lesure without any copy/paste fuss.

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
My point was about not cluttering the thread, your post wasn't that bad (fairly neat in fact), I was referring to those who will dump a massive page worth of trace back forcing everyone to scroll through multiple screens worth of junk to get past it, Text files or spoilers are easy and respect the other users of the forum (most of whom have no idea how to read a traceback even if they wanted too).

And Text files work even better because the Dev (or whomever) can download/archive them discretely to peruse at their lesure without any copy/paste fuss.
Thanks for this. I will remember it in future.

For the issue I posted, I was able to fix it and get the game to launch on mac by commenting out import urllib2 in the analytics file and instead adding import urllib.request, which I am not sure is necessary.

Launching the game from the renpy sdk is still buggy as hell. I get an error after every interaction because the 'dict_keys' object is not subscriptable. I'm going to see if I can fix that...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for this. I will remember it in future.

For the issue I posted, I was able to fix it and get the game to launch on mac by commenting out import urllib2 in the analytics file and instead adding import urllib.request, which I am not sure is necessary.

Launching the game from the renpy sdk is still buggy as hell. I get an error after every interaction because the 'dict_keys' object is not subscriptable. I'm going to see if I can fix that...
Afraid I can't help with your errors, I should have mentioned earlier that you should tag in betterzett (Dev of this game) for your best chance at an answer

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
Afraid I can't help with your errors, I should have mentioned earlier that you should tag in betterzett (Dev of this game) for your best chance at an answer
I'm on a Mac, and this is tricky to get working for some reason. I love this game though, so I don't want to miss out.

I had to edit the Dialog system.rpy file to use this:

Code:
import random
import time

def RNG():
    random.seed(time.perf_counter())
    # rest of the function here
And I had to edit the Generate New Films.rpy file to make each of the three related lines list first...
choosed_film = renpy.random.choice(list(comedyFilms.keys()))

Seems to be working now! Hope it helps

tlovers

Dec 26, 2018
Those are old codes. Need new codes for every update. We need a hero who has the new codes

UPDATED TO VERSION 3.5

Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got pretty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.7

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 471 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

BID DICK

Apr 29, 2020

View attachment 1616815

Overview:
Double Perception" is a game with 2 realms. First is Reality. Nothing special, just common Earth. Second is a bit more interesting – Dawn of Arcanum. DoA is a VR game, that you can access via VR headset in your room. (But you have to buy it first.) Explore both worlds for opportunities, meet new people and earn a reputation of a titled player.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-29
Release Date: 2023-05-23
Developer: Zett -
Censored: No
Version: 2.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Who will be the hero and share the new version
My penis hurts and my pocket is really empty

:cry:

• Angry
Reactions: loqex

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game lags out badly and also has an image error when trying to view the gallery in non speedy mode. It eventually finally loads after hitting ignore, but it's very laggy. He probably used too high of resolution for the preview images in the gallery.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes