Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
she want to go on a date aftyer the deep faking the dudes mom quest
what does it say in the hints section? I can't remember much about her quest line, it flowed very intuitively for mem so nothing stands out as a notable stumbling block to my recollection.

Have you try taking her to the tavern?, just go there when she is online and call her to you, if that's not it maybe try her HQ, and calling her there.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
...SNIPPED CONTENT...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for the combat hacking! The only time I remember seeing that circle was when I killed/defeated the monsters. Now, if it would only save the new accomplishments in the gallery...

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got preatty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
how start it or make it work do all what writen there but dont get it please help.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how start it or make it work do all what writen there but dont get it please help.
it's simple Dude,
  1. Unzip his archive into the game folder.
    (you shouldn't need to delete anything, just choose "overwrite" when prompted, but maybe check the folder, if it doesn't already have "Cheats.rpy" and "Cheats.rpyc". then you probably have the wrong folder).
  2. Play the Game
    (You'll know if you have done it correctly by pressing "j" to open the cheat menu, and enter any of the codes he gave you in the box provided)

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
My thoughts ... Just downloaded the game (2.8) a couple days ago and I think I have finished all the main content, just have some combat hacking to finish. (It is hard to say, as some of the scenes were skipped and some of them didn't unlock.)

First, this game is awesome and I love it. Thank you betterzett!

Kudos
  • Combat, Spell System, Crafting - Best I have ever seen in a VN. Took a bit to get upgraded & figure out the combat part, but then once you start rolling, it just gets easier.
  • Love the virtual reality world. Moving around the map is easy. I hope there will be more to do. (More places to explore, eating/drinking in the tavern, similar to when getting the pics for...Dave, more quests.)
  • Minigames - In general, some I like, some are a huge pain. I'm glad to see, especially the job ones, that you can autorepeat without having to play them. Most have a tutorial now, which I can see why people were confused before that. I'm pretty pleased with how you have implemented them.
  • The characters and animations are great! Well done.

Bugs
  • Some issues with grammar & word choice. Especially in the beginning of the game, but hardly an issue now.
  • One bug in dialogue, in one of the tub scenes with Rachel, she mentions whatever she is about to do is okay since they had sex in VR. I had not gotten the VR set at this time. I did a ton of the real world content before bothering to buy the VR headset.
  • There were a couple of times I got the rollback/ignore screens during VR combat. I can only recall it happening after using my "Clone" spell and the opponent casts their spell. If I rolled back, recast clone, the enemy would do a different spell and it would be fine. (Didn't track which spells it was that the enemy cast.) (EDIT: Added traceback file, in the desert, fighting the red monster with tentacle arms, right after I used my Clone spell.)
  • In regards to the doll scenes, both Ragdoll & Mika, because I already had Kim's stats high enough, she skipped the "surprised" and "neutral" scenes and went straight to "interested". So those 2 (for each) are not unlocked in the gallery.
  • None of the combat hacking scenes unlock in the gallery. I did all the forest and sky tower and half of the desert hacks.

Suggestions
  • Ipatch - would have loved it have one. I did find one in the comments, and an updated one. Please post on first page.
  • Hints section - when all scenes are unlocked, change text to "green" to show that it is completed.
  • Replay gallery - Place a static picture of who & what the scene might involve.
  • What is the point of the dresses? Other than when you give them as gifts, you never see them again. Would love to see more of them (and other outfits as well.)
That's all I can think of for now. It is a great game and I have thoroughly enjoyed playing it. Can't wait to see more.

For anyone... what are the current max stats? I have Rachel is maxed at 50, Kim is at 40/45/45 and Jennie is all 30. I can't seem to find a way to get Kim or Jennie any higher currently. (I do not use cheats.)

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: betterzett

retardman69

Aug 15, 2021
I encountered this Error when trying to do battles with enemies is there a fix?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 33, in script call
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
File "game/DoA rpy/Battle/battle manager.rpy", line 169, in script
pause 3.0
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
renpy.pause(delay)
Exception: Grid not completely full.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
File "game/DoA rpy/Battle/battle manager.rpy", line 169, in script
pause 3.0
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
renpy.pause(delay)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1561, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 441, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 570, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 554, in per_interact
raise Exception("Grid not completely full.")
Exception: Grid not completely full.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2164n
Double Perception 2.7
Wed Jun 28 03:10:11 2023
```
Much thanks

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Piat
Apr 22, 2023
It's a piracy site, bruh...what did u expect? a bucket of flowers?
I've paid a few times, but never the 43 dollar CDN paywall. 14 once, 5 a couple of times. People do sub on here. This is more a try before you buy site for me. So it's going to be weeks before that initial paywall comes down. No way I'll every be paying that kind of money for one update.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes