Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tanks, tanks very much. Can you tell me whath you have done?
use your phone to find out the criteria of an event, in this case it said evening, so I advanced time to evening (click on the symbol the shows the time of day to advance to the next one), then I clicked the clock I told you about under the MC's face until she was in the kitchen doing the laundry
#1,507

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
use your phone to find out the criteria of an event, in this case it said evening, so I advanced time to evening (click on the symbol the shows the time of day to advance to the next one), then I clicked the clock I told you about under the MC's face until she was in the kitchen doing the laundry
#1,507
Ok, I learned some new. Tanks again

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.2 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 532 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

elcapizo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I know v 3.3 would still take time to get here,
so for the meantime,

anyone got the changelog?
CHANGELOG:
  • New DoA Character – Riley
  • New Scene – Riley’s Bar Fight
  • New Animated Scene – Jennie with Riley
  • New Animated Scene – Voyer Rachel
  • New Animated Scene – Voyer Kimberly
  • New Jennie’s Appearance – Riley (All scenes +2 animations)
  • New Scene – Dinner Talk
  • New Animated Scene – DoA Threesome with Kim and Rachel - HJ
QOL:
  • New Progress Manager button styles to indicate your progress (Yellow – not all scenes, Green – all scenes)
FIXED:
  • Rachel finding out about sleeping with Kim reappearance

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
What happened to the sex duel? I only have money / kiss / naked options, there used to be an option for sex in duel. This is with all stats maxed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't have it for some reason, I played money, kiss and naked loser, nothing more appears, and I have stats 40 / 40 / 46
I have 40/45/45, so maybe you need to push her lust up, have you been having sex with her elsewhere? DOA, at her desk, the shower, with your sexdolls, in your bed at night, etc ? it might be waiting on these other scenes before you can advance the duel scene

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I have 40/45/45, so maybe you need to push her lust up, have you been having sex with her elsewhere? DOA, at her desk, the shower, with your sexdolls, in your bed at night, etc ? it might be waiting on these other scenes before you can advance the duel scene
I've been having sex with her everywhere and anywhere. Shower, my bed, during yoga, during gaming, in her chair, during when she reads etc.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've been having sex with her everywhere and anywhere. Shower, my bed, during yoga, during gaming, in her chair, during when she reads etc.
weird, so it's just your low lust score then, but that shouldn't be the problem as far as the scene requirement go as far as I can tell.
maybe post your save for Zett to look at.

Last edited:

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
Let us just wait for the public release, shall we
I don't think there are 'public' releases...
I might be wrong, i found this game a few months back in here, but as for his patreon site there is no public link even for 3.1 [2 builds behind].

As for latest version, it seems it leakened on svs:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Double Perception [v3.3] [Zett] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v3.2 -> v3.3 [161 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes