rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got preatty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
me be like: yahh totally also me not understanding anything lol

Reactions: Piat
Jan 13, 2023
Here, if anyone's interrested, i "repaired" the gallery unlocker, now just press "j" while in game, click on "special cheat" and type "allgallery"!! Now it does unlock, but... if i had known how totally crap the gallery was, wouln't have bothered losing the time i've lost figuring it out!!! XD But since it's done, might as well share it!!
I used the updated "Cheats" winrar file and did type in "allgallery"!! and was told in game with the words of "No no no!" Will this have to be edited for 3.5?

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
I used the updated "Cheats" winrar file and did type in "allgallery"!! and was told in game with the words of "No no no!" Will this have to be edited for 3.5?
This hasn't worked in several updates it really should just be removed from the OP.

May 29, 2023
Hi everyone,

Been playing the game and did the fetch and staff quest for the wizard and the fetch quest for the barmaid and now there is nothing to do. What do I need to do to trigger more stuff?

EpicMax

Aug 25, 2023
Double Perception [v3.7] - Android Port

Android: 743 MB

Download:

Pixeldrain:
Mixdrop:

More of my posts here

Last edited:

DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
Double Perception [v3.5] - Android Port

Android: 668 MB

Download:

Pixeldrain: Pixeldrain
Mixdrop:

More of my posts here
In this Android port, once you get into VR and try to gather resources from the map, the gather button does nothing. You can do combat, but resource gathering is broke.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
hey guys ... i can't seem to be abble to loot " raven's feathers " ... i tried every spot ... help ? ( first quest of Wizard )

A guide could be cool for not spam this page with this kind of messages

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hey guys ... i can't seem to be abble to loot " raven's feathers " ... i tried every spot ... help ? ( first quest of Wizard )

A guide could be cool for not spam this page with this kind of messages
Gather or fight in the forest IIRC

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Here, if anyone's interrested, i "repaired" the gallery unlocker, now just press "j" while in game, click on "special cheat" and type "allgallery"!! Now it does unlock, but... if i had known how totally crap the gallery was, wouln't have bothered losing the time i've lost figuring it out!!! XD But since it's done, might as well share it!!
Doesn't work

Reactions: Piat
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes