Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Wtf is up with that spa mini game? Is it really just a score a perfect or you lose?

Also, taking either roommate to the spa results in an error if you try to play the minigame.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Wtf is up with that spa mini game? Is it really just a score a perfect or you lose?

Also, taking either roommate to the spa results in an error if you try to play the minigame.
the spa minigame is a bit jinxy, but winning isn't everything... when your stats are high enough with the girls "losing" is the right choice

zenjee

May 8, 2017
So I'm also stuck on copying Cassie's avatar. Found a lot of posts about it but no answer. I talked to Dave he asked for nudes (but no quest shown in his log btw), already got mom and kim shapes but no idea how to do cassie.

edit: the option appeared after I talked to her in my house in vr.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
the spa minigame is a bit jinxy, but winning isn't everything... when your stats are high enough with the girls "losing" is the right choice
The working minigame at the spa, where you massage people is the one that seems impossible to win. The spa date minigame is the one that keeps giving me that error that I linked above.

Overall game seems pretty good, just wish the gallery was organized better, like maybe being numbered, or grouping the scenes together and having hints when you mouseover or click on it, so you know what you are missing.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The working minigame at the spa, where you massage people is the one that seems impossible to win. The spa date minigame is the one that keeps giving me that error that I linked above.

Overall game seems pretty good, just wish the gallery was organized better, like maybe being numbered, or grouping the scenes together and having hints when you mouseover or click on it, so you know what you are missing.
Oh I forgot about the Massage job!...TBH I cheated at that, (using URM to give myself excessive amounts of time) I honestly don't quite remember the technique you are supposed to use (I think, quickly spam lotion to max then alternate between lotion and massaging (keeping lotion high to maximize impact) till that body part is done then repeat for the other sections iirc). But I agree, that minigame isn't fun (it's over complicated and the time to complete is far too short) it needs tweaked A LOT IMO to get to a place where it "works". And if it does remain "difficult" the payoff should be much better... cash is simply not enough.

As for the Spa date, to start with just let the bars get as high as you can without going over... then there is a mechanism in there where good things happen if they catch you looking when their stats are high enough (just like the shower).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
and say no no no
That is where you should put them, you are either using invalid codes or making mistakes when you type them.
BTW you don't really need those codes, as you can see from that screen it is easy to cheat without them.

Last edited:

MDatC99

Aug 15, 2023
Does anyone maybe have a full save or is there still an option to cheat? I can't trigger shit with my save. Seems bugged or whatever and I REALLY do not want to star all over again...
This is really close. I'm missing the gallery for the "SPA Invite" for Jennie, despite having all the "Outdoors FUN" videos unlocked (i.e. both SPA videos) Also, Jennie's "Affection" and "Lust" bars are not maxed out but I don't know what events would finish them out. I can't find any events that are still boosting them.

Reactions: Elos and akachin

darknesck

Nov 5, 2017
File Overworld Screens/!Kim/Special Events.rpy line 2357

pmrksa_content3
does not exist, i traced and the correct module name is:

pmrksad_content3

Raizor22

Feb 22, 2018
File Overworld Screens/!Kim/Special Events.rpy line 2357

pmrksa_content3
does not exist, i traced and the correct module name is:

pmrksad_content3

game\Overworld Screens\!Kim\Special Events.rpy
Line 2357 should be "$ pmrksa_content2["Available"] = True"
open in text file, edit this line, save and relaunch.

darknesck

Nov 5, 2017
game\Overworld Screens\!Kim\Special Events.rpy
Line 2357 should be "$ pmrksa_content2["Available"] = True"
open in text file, edit this line, save and relaunch.
yeah, i know, im just reporting. if i can read it i can edit it.

and no, the correct module name is
$ pmrksad_content2["Available"] = True

there is a "d" after "pmrksa" making it "pmrksad" which is the name of the module that is being called uppon

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes