Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
game\Overworld Screens\!Kim\Special Events.rpy
Line 2357 should be "$ pmrksa_content2["Available"] = True"
open in text file, edit this line, save and relaunch.
yeah, i know, im just reporting. if i can read it i can edit it.

and no, the correct module name is
$ pmrksad_content2["Available"] = True

there is a "d" after "pmrksa" making it "pmrksad" which is the name of the module that is being called uppon
so is it a typo on your end that the "3" is turning into a "2" and the end of "..._content"?
OP said "pmrksa_content3"

Raizor22

Feb 22, 2018
yeah, i know, im just reporting. if i can read it i can edit it.

and no, the correct module name is
$ pmrksad_content2["Available"] = True

there is a "d" after "pmrksa" making it "pmrksad" which is the name of the module that is being called uppon
#Kim Sleep Attack
default pmrksa_info1 = {"1.location" : "Kim's Room", "2.Time" : "Morning/Night", "3.Requirements": "None", "4.Gain" : "None", "5.Maximum" : "None", "6.Extra" : "\"Jerk Off\" Option"}
default pmrksa_content1 = {"Available" : False, "Content" : {"directory" : "kim/sleep attack/", "images" : ["kim sa jo 0.png","kim sa jo 1.png","kim sa jo 2.png","kim sa jo 3.png"]}}
default pmrksa_info2 = {"1.location" : "Kim's Room", "2.Time" : "Morning/Night", "3.Requirements": "None", "4.Gain" : "None", "5.Maximum" : "None", "6.Extra" : "\"Use Her Mouth\" Option"}
default pmrksa_content2 = {"Available" : False, "Content" : {"directory" : "kim/sleep attack/", "images" : ["kim sa bj 0.png","kim sa bj 1.png","kim_sa_jo.webm"]}}

The one you are using is for the "Druged" scene.

darknesck

Nov 5, 2017
#Kim Sleep Attack
default pmrksa_info1 = {"1.location" : "Kim's Room", "2.Time" : "Morning/Night", "3.Requirements": "None", "4.Gain" : "None", "5.Maximum" : "None", "6.Extra" : "\"Jerk Off\" Option"}
default pmrksa_content1 = {"Available" : False, "Content" : {"directory" : "kim/sleep attack/", "images" : ["kim sa jo 0.png","kim sa jo 1.png","kim sa jo 2.png","kim sa jo 3.png"]}}
default pmrksa_info2 = {"1.location" : "Kim's Room", "2.Time" : "Morning/Night", "3.Requirements": "None", "4.Gain" : "None", "5.Maximum" : "None", "6.Extra" : "\"Use Her Mouth\" Option"}
default pmrksa_content2 = {"Available" : False, "Content" : {"directory" : "kim/sleep attack/", "images" : ["kim sa bj 0.png","kim sa bj 1.png","kim_sa_jo.webm"]}}

The one you are using is for the "Druged" scene.
yeah mb, just saw that i put 2 and not 3. i guess i got a typo in there haha.

EDIT.

wait no, i put it correctly with a 3. then you changed it to a 2 in your post. check the error spoiler. it has the correct directory but with the wrong module name cause a letter is missing.

dsadsda

May 8, 2022
UPDATED TO VERSION 3.5

Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got pretty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
can u update for 3.7?

Reactions: Davorak1

RobertoBoberto

Sep 24, 2022
Made an incest patch.
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: Changes some lines. Mc refer to Rachel as Mom.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

11.03.24: some improvements

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
cant seem to downlaod this patch, if i click on the attachment, it opens a new tab that doesnt load and gets an error, and if i try to "save link as" nothing happens

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.7 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 629 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my Android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

pakikos

Aug 7, 2018
I like this game a lot, the animations and story are great, however to replay the scenes is a hassle.
The gallery could really use some love, it needs a way to "preview" the scene, and i personally enjoy when it replays the scene, now its just showing pictures/animations.
Its hard to find what u want in the gallery, if someone could do a mod, or perhaps the author could rethink how the gallery works, would be amazing!
Ty for ur hardwork

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
you are leveling up, pick the stat you want to improve... +1 Attack, +1 Defense or +1 Mana Control.... ignore the box on the bottom thats not a choice, you get that regardless to what you pick
HI BUDDY...I CLICK LIKE YOU
SAID...BUT NOTHING HAPPENS...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
HI BUDDY...I CLICK LIKE YOU
SAID...BUT NOTHING HAPPENS...
I don't know what to tell you then, all you should need to do is click the box you want (any of the top row).

Upload your save and I'll see if it works for me.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
THANKS FRIEND
Worked without issue for me... I did it for all three options.
Double checking you are clicking one the the three boxes on the top row?
As you move the cursor over each box it should light up and make a clicking noise, then when you left click on it, it makes another clicking noise.

Otherwise, you should tag in betterzett (the Dev) and make a more detailed bug report... What mods are you using, what platform.
Maybe try it without your translation mod, see if that is the problem. or maybe try downloading it again, maybe you got a corrupted file.

PS using the "Reply" link at the bottom of someones post notifies them that you have responded to them, save you from getting lost in the shuffle.

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
Worked without issue for me... I did it for all three options.
Double checking you are clicking one the the three boxes on the top row?
As you move the cursor over each box it should light up and make a clicking noise, then when you left click on it, it makes another clicking noise.

Otherwise, you should tag in betterzett (the Dev) and make a more detailed bug report... What mods are you using, what platform.
Maybe try it without your translation mod, see if that is the problem. or maybe try downloading it again, maybe you got a corrupted file.

PS using the "Reply" link at the bottom of someones post notifies them that you have responded to them, save you from getting lost in the shuffle.
Hi Stil996
problem solVed ...

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes