Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
Here's a quick walkthrough for V1.5.2 Public
It's not in-depth at all but should get you familiarized with the game.

1. As soon as you start, go to the construction yard to work. You need to do it manually once and you can auto-complete it after.
  2. Save up enough money for the waiter outfit.
  3. After buying the outfit, go over to the restaurant to work. Same thing as the construction. Do it manually once, then autocomplete after. This is where you will make all of your money. Near end-game you can make upwards for $200 per shift, just do it manually once in a while for a raise. Sleep, work, and repeat until you have enough to buy the rest of the things in the city.
  4. Buy the gym membership once you have enough money. Grind this out to raise your stamina. It takes 30 energy to work so I suggest going to 120 so you can work more shifts.
  5. Continue working until you can buy the dress. Once you buy it, gift it to Rachel at home.
  6. Continue working until you can afford the VR headset. Buy one for yourself first so you can enter the VR world.
While doing all of this, it's important to talk to them when you can no longer work to raise their stats. You will have to repeat a few dialogue scenes to unlock the final scenes for that event.

This is where you start building up your money to afford 2 more VR headsets. One for Rachel, and one for Kimberly. You can gift it to them after you purchase it and they will be able to visit you in the VR world for some extra scenes.
  1. Once in the VR game, you complete quests by gathering things. There's a quest from the tavern and the Wizard. These quests won't unlock anything but they will give you money and items.
  2. Interacting with Rachel and Kimberly in the VR game will also raise stats. You can call for them to come from the friend's list.
  3. Raise their stats and scenes will unlock. Just call for them in their VR home or yours and press the star icon.
  4. Gathering will also let you obtain upgrade chips which you can use for your guardians back in your VR home. Gold is the max level which will unlock some animations.
That's pretty much it. Basically you grind out money in order to reach the goal of supplying everyone with a VR headset. Doing dialogue and interacting them both in IRL and the VR game will raise their stats. Higher stats, more scenes get unlocked.

Do gathering to obtain those upgrade chips for the guardians and items which will increase your stats. Higher the stats, easier it is for you to gather since you can 1 hit mobs.

Tips and Tricks
  • Pressing "J" opens up the cheat menu.
  • Once you have enough for VR headsets for everybody, just focus on VR game money.
  • Grind out money IRL and convert to VR game currency from black market.
  • Upgrade stats from the Wizard, you need at least 500 gold.
  • Gathering gets you a lot of upgrade chips.
Here's a list of all 18+ scenes I've encountered. If I missed anything, please let me know.

Rachel
  • Hospital BJ Animation
  • Shower Scene
  • Bathtub Scene
  • Yoga Scene (no nudity)
  • VR Poses (no nudity)
  • Sleep Scene (no nudity)
  • Dress Scene (no nudity)
  • Various House Scenes (no nudity)
  • Play With Tits Animation (VR)
  • Sucking Tits + Handjob Animation (VR)

Kimberly
  • Shower Scene
  • Yoga Scene (no nudity)
  • Photoshoot Scenes (no nudity)
  • VR Poses (no nudity)
  • Soft Sex (VR)
  • Sex Animation (VR)
  • Threesome /w Clone (VR)

adam31190

Jun 17, 2017
If you played 1.4 version, had old save files and don't want to start the game from the begining, just do like me:
1.Open the game and make a save file. A "save" folder will be created in DP-1.5.2-pc\game
2. Find old saving folder(C:\Users\* your computer name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DoublePerceptionWEB-1649329262)
3. Copy any save file you want to that "save" folder.
4. Open save file.
That's all. You can delete "DoublePerceptionWEB-1649329262" folder, because new save will be stored at AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ELDVN-15842970231584297023

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I liked the game: a combination of "real" and virtual worlds, RPG and sandbox elements, etc. it all looks pretty interesting and good.
But I met a number of bugs that prevent me from playing, for example:
When studying crafting recipes, after leaving the inventory, the entire interface disappears and it is impossible to play further.
A number of errors, apparently related to the inventory, for example: if you complete an order on the notice board (sell the desired item), an error appears. If you "ignore" it, then when opening the inventory there will always be an error (that is, the inventory will no longer be entered at all). The same problem occurs, for example, when completing the Wizard's quest, where he needs to craft a staff according to the recipe. After I give the staff, there is always an error when opening the inventory.

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017
Here's a quick walkthrough for V1.5.2 Public
It's not in-depth at all but should get you familiarized with the game.

1. As soon as you start, go to the construction yard to work. You need to do it manually once and you can auto-complete it after.
  2. Save up enough money for the waiter outfit.
  3. After buying the outfit, go over to the restaurant to work. Same thing as the construction. Do it manually once, then autocomplete after. This is where you will make all of your money. Near end-game you can make upwards for $200 per shift, just do it manually once in a while for a raise. Sleep, work, and repeat until you have enough to buy the rest of the things in the city.
  4. Buy the gym membership once you have enough money. Grind this out to raise your stamina. It takes 30 energy to work so I suggest going to 120 so you can work more shifts.
  5. Continue working until you can buy the dress. Once you buy it, gift it to Rachel at home.
  6. Continue working until you can afford the VR headset. Buy one for yourself first so you can enter the VR world.
While doing all of this, it's important to talk to them when you can no longer work to raise their stats. You will have to repeat a few dialogue scenes to unlock the final scenes for that event.

This is where you start building up your money to afford 2 more VR headsets. One for Rachel, and one for Kimberly. You can gift it to them after you purchase it and they will be able to visit you in the VR world for some extra scenes.
  1. Once in the VR game, you complete quests by gathering things. There's a quest from the tavern and the Wizard. These quests won't unlock anything but they will give you money and items.
  2. Interacting with Rachel and Kimberly in the VR game will also raise stats. You can call for them to come from the friend's list.
  3. Raise their stats and scenes will unlock. Just call for them in their VR home or yours and press the star icon.
  4. Gathering will also let you obtain upgrade chips which you can use for your guardians back in your VR home. Gold is the max level which will unlock some animations.
That's pretty much it. Basically you grind out money in order to reach the goal of supplying everyone with a VR headset. Doing dialogue and interacting them both in IRL and the VR game will raise their stats. Higher stats, more scenes get unlocked.

Do gathering to obtain those upgrade chips for the guardians and items which will increase your stats. Higher the stats, easier it is for you to gather since you can 1 hit mobs.

Tips and Tricks
  • Pressing "J" opens up the cheat menu.
  • Once you have enough for VR headsets for everybody, just focus on VR game money.
  • Grind out money IRL and convert to VR game currency from black market.
  • Upgrade stats from the Wizard, you need at least 500 gold.
  • Gathering gets you a lot of upgrade chips.
Here's a list of all 18+ scenes I've encountered. If I missed anything, please let me know.

Rachel
  • Hospital BJ Animation
  • Shower Scene
  • Bathtub Scene
  • Yoga Scene (no nudity)
  • VR Poses (no nudity)
  • Dress Scene (no nudity)
  • Play With Tits Animation (VR)
  • Sucking Tits + Handjob Animation (VR)

Kimberly
  • Shower Scene
  • Yoga Scene (no nudity)
  • Photoshoot Scenes (no nudity)
  • VR Poses (no nudity)
  • Soft Sex (VR)
  • Sex Animation (VR)
  • Threesome /w Clone (VR)
how to tirger scene, rachel - sucking tits, kimberly sex animation vr???

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Mini-games ugh grind ugh... The least he could do is make the keys ones easy to span with one hand like wasd or the arrow keys. Maybe someone can come up with a cheat or hack to make it easier. After all that's just a prologue to the real game.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
i have some bug when i equip item in the game the game freeze ( he work but i don't have any HUD so i'm stuck) View attachment 1807073
Yeah. If I read the code correctly, there is a problem with the variable inLoot.
Sometimes it remains True, when it should be False. And I don't know why.

For people stuck like that, try the following patch.
I modify a little bit the great Penfold Mole's patch (take a look there: renpy-transparent-text-box-mod ;) ).

- Unzip and put the patch in the game folder.
- When the bug happens, click on "Bug Inventory" at the bottom left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- The inventory screen appears. Just quit it normally.
- The HUD should be there.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So, I've seen the word "grind" 9 times in this page(100 posts) and 6 times on the first and a couple times on reviews, am I right to guess that this game has a lot of grind, like an anoying amount? I ask cause it might have changed with the newer updates and if it isn't too bad it might be worth it.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Yeah. If I read the code correctly, there is a problem with the variable inLoot.
Yup, there is definitely a few issues with the code around that variable.

If you look at gathering.rpy, line 25, the game sets inLoot to true, then does an early exit if you don't have enough energy without resetting this variable. So if you try to perform an action without energy, you eventually get locked out of the UI (like go in inventory, read a scroll, exit).

The issue using a mutex like this is that one small logic error and the game breaks. There is likely the same issue happening in battle manager.rpy and elsewhere.

This is an interesting use of Renpy and overall a fairly good gameplay loop.

-T-

May 27, 2020

For people stuck like that, try the following patch.
I modify a little bit the great Penfold Mole's patch (take a look there: renpy-transparent-text-box-mod ;) ).

- Unzip and put the patch in the game folder.
- When the bug happens, click on "Bug Inventory" at the bottom left.
- The inventory screen appears. Just quit it normally.
- The HUD should be there.
thanks it works

Reactions: Edrick23
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes