Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys I have a problem when I'm with the VR and I want to open the bag I get an error... I don't know how I can solve it I downloaded the game again but it always gives me the same one!

and then there are those quests that I do and they remain gray... but isn't there a small solution to see if you follow the procedure exactly?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.5 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 598 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

hrotgar3

Jul 12, 2020
How does one use the 'upgrade spells' option with the wizard?
I'm fairly sure there's some sort of ingredient I need to get, but no clue how to get them (haven't even seen them with the glitch gathering).

I'd love to add piercing or mana reduction to some spells, even though by the time I'm getting to actually upgrading, I won't even need mana reduction.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How does one use the 'upgrade spells' option with the wizard?
I'm fairly sure there's some sort of ingredient I need to get, but no clue how to get them (haven't even seen them with the glitch gathering).

I'd love to add piercing or mana reduction to some spells, even though by the time I'm getting to actually upgrading, I won't even need mana reduction.
Come on bud, the first option in that menu (directly above "Upgrade Spells") is called "Shop".... three guesses what gets sold there!
If in doubt buy some and see what happens to your "upgrade spells" options you can use "j" cheat for extra cash if you really need it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Double Perception [v3.6] [Zett]

NOTE: Incest patch is included with my release, but it is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Double Perception [v3.6] [Zett] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: 3.5 -> 3.6 [178 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes