Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
....see ya in a year......
..if it's not abandoned by then....

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
God, Pink hair is hot af! That Ass though :oops:!!! Is that Pink Hair, too? Or is that Blue Hair? Anyway, I loved, This Is Not Heaven(Triss is best Waifu!!!), so I'm looking forward to trying this. I know it definitely won't disappoint visually or story wise since i liked the Dev other works.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I really enjoy "This is not Heaven" and I think this an excellent start to a new game. It's too bad that Altered City got nixed by Patreon. I understand people's concerns, which I share, about trying to develop two games in parallel. Especially since, as much promise as this demo shows, I'm invested in your other game. But I fully support your choices in how you pursue your goals.

Good luck with this game and I look forward to its next release.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man i really loved the start. The models are very good. I really like This is not Heaven but this have the potential to be even better. Dev you should put some future planed tags so we can see where this is going.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yup, my thoughts exactly. Although this is better as we don't have to see half the characters fucking each other.
Basically this version summed up the first 100 chapters of that, and skipped to the part where Hyung returns and starts to unfold his plot. Even taking out the lackey and being called too weak by the girl he likes is taken from there.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Basically this version summed up the first 100 chapters of that, and skipped to the part where Hyung returns and starts to unfold his plot. Even taking out the lackey and being called too weak by the girl he likes is taken from there.
I have not finished reading that manhwa (I am at chapter 63) but I think Altered is adding his own twist. Seeing that you are farther along the story. Does Gunner (the antagonist) has a sister in the original?

The thing that I liked about Altered's version is that the LI in this are somewhat likable. The original version's LI (if you can call them that) are literal prostitutes and sluts that you just wonder as to why even bother. Also I see that dev has romance tag instead of domination (for those that do not know in the original version the protagonist dominates the women and treats them like shit) so I am intrigued by the direction he may take his version of this story.

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
The Mc is way too weak and stupid for me to handle, I tried but this guy is a turn-off.
I know that it's going to likely change, but I already hate him soo much to relate to him anymore.
still good luck with your game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For one, if writing was his passion and not monetary gain,
If a developer wants to create a game just for their own enjoyment and has the resources to do that to conclusion, more power to them. But most developers here would like to make money off their hard work... and it IS hard work to create a VN. But how many developers can afford to do that, given all the resources that are required, and still create a good game that's worth playing? I know some can and do, but that a small minority of developers.

I realize that I'm on a pirate site, but that doesn't mean that I don't accept the profit motive for developers trying to create something that will accomplish exactly that... a profit.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
For one, if writing was his passion and not monetary gain, he would've continued to write the game after the Patreon issues. He could've then set up a subscribe star account, or any number of other sites that are around. Sure, it's extra hoops to get through, but, if you want to succeed, you make the effort. Hell, there are even a few devs like MoonBox who don't even have a Patreon or any other site and who are clearly doing it for their passion of writing and sharing their creations.

Anyway, I'm not going to fault you for your beliefs, you shouldn't fault Avaron1974 or anyone else for their beliefs.
Well shit and here I thought I didn't write my post in a confrontational manner. If that is the way it came across, crap. :ROFLMAO:
I just gave Avaron1974 more information so I could state what my impression of the dev is.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Fuck it. I deleted my post, because truthfully, I really don't give two shits about this. I stated my opinion about the game, the abandoned game and why it's bad to let others(Patreon) control you over it. Now, I'm done with this thread.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Fuck it. I deleted my post, because truthfully, I really don't give two shits about this. I stated my opinion about the game, the abandoned game and why it's bad to let others(Patreon) control you over it. Now, I'm done with this thread.
I understand that some simply gave their opinion on the matter, and I thank you.
Others simply joined in the criticism.

To be honest, I chose to be active in this community simply to read your feedback on the game.

Both those that are positive and negative, so I can improve the content that I bring.

But in truth this is something that got out of hand, I'll see if I can make a moderator erase all this, and keep the comments about the game, it does not matter if they are negative or positive, both serve me, since it is the way to improve.

All the best.

Reactions: Walter Victor

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Can't wait to make jack see his sister and girlfriend being fucked by MC at the same time.