Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Punching the developer in the face is the first thing that comes to mind.
I run a duel display system it turned off the primary display with a display lock command. Then when I closed the game it didn't
re-enable it. Sometimes this is easily fixed with a simple OS reboot. In this case a system hardware reboot didn't fix it. I had to remove power from the monitor directly.

Figured this person couldn't really be this dumb. So reinstalled it to see if it was an install error. Turns out what he wanted to do was off shift everything(open applications) that was open on the primary display to the secondary display and change the primary display resolution.
As a developer for 35 years I can tell you there is no valid reason in hell to do that. At best 1 to 3 FPS gain from doing it. You are a million times better off leaving the person display in the resolution they have it set to and just scale to it.

Seriously the last idiot that worked for me that did this crap I not only fired him but took his ass to court and took 4 month pay out of him for causing trouble for my clients and having to redo the work that moron did.

When you play in window mode you can select screen resolution.

As for the game I haven't yet played it.

At this point I deleted it.

That was my feelings last night. Probably a bit harsh. I didn't take into account the age of the game. But I still think this should have been something updated and fixed. It shouldn't exist on a released product.
That said not sure if the developer has the original source or not still. If they did and want to port to something newer like SDL2 and get rid of that bug and add in the ability to resize the screen it probably wouldn't take much effort.
Hopefully they aren't using someone else's game engine that they don't have the source to thus leaving them with a bit more work to do.

Also in fairness pulled the game out of the trash and went ahead and ran it in windowed mode.
The game is pretty good. Certainly would be worth updating the engine under it or making a new one for it to use.
You do realise this was released 20 years ago?

Devs not worked on this since 2000.

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
It's a bit confusing for me why everybody they meet either wants to rape or fuck the shit out of their pussies even though i enjoy rape,NTR,Non-Con and all that shit.

But hey, For a 20 year old game , I'd say it did decently well compared to many VNs today *cough* "Insert Generic Popular Game" *cough*

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
just got a quick question for someone who has completed the game: is the rape avoidable? the rape tag always puts me off but the game concept seems interesting enough for me to bother to ask. just wanted to know so i don't start the game and see a bunch of rape that disgusts me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
just got a quick question for someone who has completed the game: is the rape avoidable? the rape tag always puts me off but the game concept seems interesting enough for me to bother to ask. just wanted to know so i don't start the game and see a bunch of rape that disgusts me.
I don't think it is avoidable, no.

It's been a while since I played it but I think a couple of characters get kidnapped and raped. I know you can stop them getting killed but I don't think you can stop their rape.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Writing is so bland and plot is so inconsistent. The sharing is only as suits terrible plot lines yet when one of them is getting beaten and raped into submission over days the sisters don't feel a thing so cant intervene. Is no logical reason for results of so many choices or method to determine which sister to be paying at any time. The characters are as inconsistent as plot and so one dimensional its impossible to give a shit either way.

Sep 6, 2017
In which folder do I put this to work?
It's been a year, so i don't remember.

You should create a save inside the game, then quit and see if there is a file with the same name created anywhere in your game folder.

If that does't work, check your appdata folders (local, locallow, roaming) after you save, sort the folders by modified order, and there you should have it.

Danias

Jul 2, 2018
In which folder do I put this to work?
either in the game folder where the .exe is, or somewhere in AppData, for me it was
AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Doushin
for another guy
AppData>Local>Virtualstore>Crowd>Doushin - Same Heart

pirajacinto

Nov 21, 2018
One of my old favorites. Brought it at an anime convention looking for a game where you play as the female prespective and was SO happy with this one. And so ANGRY at the characters. Just wanted a good thing for the girls but it's tough to make it happen.

Having said that, I always loved the office set up and being blackmailed to do things. Is there other hentai games like that where it's in an office setting?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes