who would you like to see developed first in sandbox mode?

• Total voters

NaughtyNeighborGames

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2023
Interested to know the planned tags for this. I think I have an idea though
I probably should have added that. didnt think of it. I plan to add a male protag, some light BDSM, a small bit of bestiality ill try to make that part skippable if i can figure out the code for it so people that are not interested can skip it. And the male protag route will have some corruption of some kind going on. maybe a few more things im not sure just yet.

NaughtyNeighborGames

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2023
Nice really short ;) start.
I can rename relationships and characters but even with the *hum* roomate/tenant, dialogues are about family :
Leah (as roomate) : " I have always had a crush on you since we were young. I know where family..."
(also should it be "we're" family and not "where"?)

Also meeting Joe
"Joe
It's a pleasure to meet you nerim.. I work for your neighbor I'm... "

He is??

Next screen :
" nerim (me)
It's nice to meet you as well $mm. What exactly do you do around here? "

Looks like $mm doesn't exist as a variable.
And thank you for the "end of version" picture, much enjoyable than blackscreens where we don't know if there's a bug or end of content.

Good luck and happy developing with your game ^_^
Doahhhh I just caught that family thing!!! I guess I should probably fix that as well!

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Too Lesbian for me, Even if you tried vanilla it feel to weird. Land Lady for example wouldn't be that willing pick you up and drop you off, Room mate was for sure daughter of Land lady.

More less be permanent foster family for your stay and move if your going vanilla route. It was too fast and too soon.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I tried the game to have an idea for the future male protagonist path and it was correct, though I'm still having a hard time playing as female protagonist, even more with lesbian content.

What's left to know is :
What kind of kinetic novel will it be? Will there be choices or it's just a story we go through? Not that it's a bad thing, just wondering what to expect.
Since it seems lesbian focused for the female protagonist, does that mean it will be strickly straight for the male protagonist? Or some gay content will be included as well?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A default name would be nice.

Good continuation.

NaughtyNeighborGames

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2023
Hello.

I tried the game to have an idea for the future male protagonist path and it was correct, though I'm still having a hard time playing as female protagonist, even more with lesbian content.

What's left to know is :
What kind of kinetic novel will it be? Will there be choices or it's just a story we go through? Not that it's a bad thing, just wondering what to expect.
Since it seems lesbian focused for the female protagonist, does that mean it will be strickly straight for the male protagonist? Or some gay content will be included as well?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A default name would be nice.

Good continuation.
With the Kinetic novel there is usualy no choices However with the female route there will be some bestiality so i will make a choice to be able to skip it for those that do not want to see it. The male role when I make it Im not sure yet but will more than likely be all straight im not positive but if i do add gay stuff ill make it skippable for those that do not want to see it. as for the errors I have already fixed them for the next update. AS for the names showing up before introducing, I am new to twine and not sure yet how to go about doing that once i figure it out ill implement it. Im still in the process of learning a lot which is why i started with a plain kinetic novel.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
With the Kinetic novel there is usualy no choices However with the female route there will be some bestiality so i will make a choice to be able to skip it for those that do not want to see it. The male role when I make it Im not sure yet but will more than likely be all straight im not positive but if i do add gay stuff ill make it skippable for those that do not want to see it. as for the errors I have already fixed them for the next update. AS for the names showing up before introducing, I am new to twine and not sure yet how to go about doing that once i figure it out ill implement it. Im still in the process of learning a lot which is why i started with a plain kinetic novel.
For the Male path please give us some interaction in the sex scene otherwise it will be boring. Also adding gay contents sounds like a good idea after all there is already tons are straight games on the site ;)

Reactions: bradster555

NaughtyNeighborGames

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2023
For the Male path please give us some interaction in the sex scene otherwise it will be boring. Also adding gay contents sounds like a good idea after all there is already tons are straight games on the site ;)
I will add some gay stuff but it will be skippable. as for interactive I am still fairly new to Twine so I am not sure yet how well I can do on that just yet but Ill try my best.

Reactions: Melmoth99
Sep 12, 2023
Nice really short ;) start.
I can rename relationships and characters but even with the *hum* roomate/tenant, dialogues are about family :
Leah (as roomate) : " I have always had a crush on you since we were young. I know where family..."
(also should it be "we're" family and not "where"?)

Also meeting Joe
"Joe
It's a pleasure to meet you nerim.. I work for your neighbor I'm... "

He is??

Next screen :
" nerim (me)
It's nice to meet you as well $mm. What exactly do you do around here? "

Looks like $mm doesn't exist as a variable.
And thank you for the "end of version" picture, much enjoyable than blackscreens where we don't know if there's a bug or end of content.

Good luck and happy developing with your game ^_^
As it should be. Everyone with a brain knows that 99.9% of the time roommates/tenants are just euphemisms to get around Patreon's bullshit (it's why I quit using them for anything long ago and moved all subs to SS/BB not long after they went live).

NaughtyNeighborGames

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2023
As it should be. Everyone with a brain knows that 99.9% of the time roommates/tenants are just euphemisms to get around Patreon's bullshit (it's why I quit using them for anything long ago and moved all subs to SS/BB not long after they went live).
I tried SS they wont even make my page live because apparently I dont have a big enough following yet

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote