VN Ren'Py Down the Road [Ep.1 v0.80] [Banana Hammock]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
At 18, you're inside your room all day, bored and heartbroken, until you receive a college acceptance letter. This is a total surprise since you never saw it coming. Even more shocking? It's from one of the fanciest colleges in the country. Your life is about to take a crazy 90-degree spin!
Umm, is the crazy 90-degree spin! Avoidable? Because I don't think that's even possible. :giggle:

But I will take the game for a spin. :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shitcrap1
Nov 4, 2023
just to let you know there are lots of clipping in your renders, By lots i mean a lotttt, and grains too. well goodluck for the future updates.

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The UI interface needs some work. I spent 15 minutes hunting and searching for the movement arrows to navigate my way around. By the end of the first area, I just quit. I'll come back and check this game at a later date, maybe.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Sorry to hear that, I will try to make more visible the arrows in the next update. The arrows are usually on the lower center or in the middle right or left. Have a nice day!
I'm stuck on the next screen.
In the photo you show I found the arrow.

shitcrap1

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
wow thought I saw a game by this name not long ago was right -
Down the Road [v0.2.0c] [Fasder]
not the same game or concept but to funny with the name and think the last release was in august.

Good luck with your Game!!!

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
This is the prime example of why I hate shitbox and free roam, it's unnecessary and there always seems to be issues with them. This one takes the cake though, you could of easily navigated the gas station without adding free roam, to make matters worse there are no visible indicators, you get to play hide and go seek with invisible fucking arrows, really? Sorry dev, it looked interesting to try, but this won't be for me, best of luck

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Down the Road [Ep.1 v0.80] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 180mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
This game is unplayable with no way to navigate. Even with the hidden arrows guide it's just clicking into the void.

Reactions: battali0n

Canao

Jun 10, 2022
Good evening, congratulations for the game, I wanted to ask you if it is possible to make the arrows to change places a little bigger and easier to find.

Reactions: battali0n
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote