4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Mobile
Downfall_A Story of Corruption_v0.07.apk - Google Drive

PC
Downfall_A Story of Corruption_PC_v0.07.zip - Google Drive

Hello Everyone,

So, the new update is finally here. But first, let me set your expectations. Although it took as much time as the previous update, it might be a little smaller than the last update. That’s because, alongside working on the new contents, I have done a lot of work to improve the game, both visually and technically. You might notice some of it while playing the game.

Anyway, here are the changelog:

Main Quest:

A new appearance. (One Event)

Wannabe gangsta! (One Event)

Side Quest:

Play date (One Event)

Odd Neighbors (Five Events.)

Important Note: Old saves will NOT work anymore. I have included two saves with the game. ‘Save one’ is for the depraved route and ‘Save three’ is for the morale route.
All hail the pateron

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.07.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Deadshotpero

Jun 9, 2020
Sav
Mobile
Downfall_A Story of Corruption_v0.07.apk - Google Drive

PC
Downfall_A Story of Corruption_PC_v0.07.zip - Google Drive

Hello Everyone,

So, the new update is finally here. But first, let me set your expectations. Although it took as much time as the previous update, it might be a little smaller than the last update. That’s because, alongside working on the new contents, I have done a lot of work to improve the game, both visually and technically. You might notice some of it while playing the game.

Anyway, here are the changelog:

Main Quest:

A new appearance. (One Event)

Wannabe gangsta! (One Event)

Side Quest:

Play date (One Event)

Odd Neighbors (Five Events.)

Important Note: Old saves will NOT work anymore. I have included two saves with the game. ‘Save one’ is for the depraved route and ‘Save three’ is for the morale route.
Save for android?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Jane's relationship with oldman is very suitable, we can't wait for their relationship to be more intimate and sexual, maybe Jane will fall in love with these oldman. Or maybe another intimate relationship w another character like a Derrek, her uncle, or brother.
If I am not mistaken, Charlotte chest more busty than Jane looks sexy.

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
Looking at the changelog it is not worth the wait imho. I'll wait for a better and content richer update.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I like this game, but there are a lot of typos. The one that bugs me the most is the use of sextual. There is no such word. It is sexual and sexuality. Sexting is a recent word that is actually a bastardization of the phrase sexual texting. When referring to someone's sexual desires there is no t. And by the way when someone has removed their clothing they have stripped. Striped describes the appearance of a tiger. You should probably find a better spell checker.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes