RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I get Loading error, Failed to load some image *image_name. Png*. On **Android**. Cannot create new saves. Somebody please suggest solution to this or maybe an updated version? Even if you load dev saves you still cannot choose the options you want because of less depravity points so you tend to miss the scenes. Please adjust the depravity points when you provide the saves.

Last edited:

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
game doesnt load always gives error.. misssing pics.. old saves dont work.. and I cant play from the begining..
Game works fine. Try to download this package and agree to replace all changes. Rename game.exe to something and rename nw.exe to the game.exe

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Game works fine. Try to download this package and agree to replace all changes. Rename game.exe to something and rename nw.exe to the game.exe
If the game doesn't run properly without needing to download something extra to fix it, guess what, it doesn't "run fine". What you are saying is that it's fixable.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
game doesnt load always gives error.. misssing pics.. old saves dont work.. and I cant play from the begining..
Game works fine.. "missing pics" and old saves not working are explained in dev notes...

Map was changed and some things reworked, download came with 2 saves if you don't want to restart.

Reactions: Paco Loco and Mt78

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
I like this game, but there are a lot of typos. The one that bugs me the most is the use of sextual. There is no such word. It is sexual and sexuality. Sexting is a recent word that is actually a bastardization of the phrase sexual texting. When referring to someone's sexual desires there is no t. And by the way when someone has removed their clothing they have stripped. Striped describes the appearance of a tiger. You should probably find a better spell checker.
I've also seen by instead of buy, maked iso naked, sprite iso spirit, through iso throw, ...

I've also noticed a bug: when going to Samuel's appartment, you can't exit anymore. Going out makes you enter the same room through the other door.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimMorrison19

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I've also seen by instead of buy, through iso throw, ...

I've also noticed a bug: when going to Samuel's appartment, you can't exit anymore. Going out makes you enter the same room through the other door.
Yes, I didn't want to go through the whole litany of typos and incorrect word usage. I just wanted to point out that the problem exists and hope the developer decides to work on it.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So I decided to start over to play through the game again. I am at the spot where you are supposed to meet your cousin in the bar. It worked just fine before this update but it is evening, I go into the bar and nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated.

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020
So I decided to start over to play through the game again. I am at the spot where you are supposed to meet your cousin in the bar. It worked just fine before this update but it is evening, I go into the bar and nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated.
It was happened to me before maj because i did take my time too much on others missions. So, maybe start again and realize this mission as soon as it is available

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I started over too, but when I went to the bar wearing the evening clothes I had her sit at the table that is highlighted and she is approached by the guy. It worked fine.

Mt78

Feb 13, 2018
I just wanted to say to the people complaining that the update wasn't worth waiting for you seem to forget this game is made by one person, and that person decided to rework and redo some of the earlier content, that person didn't need to but did so yeah there may not be much in your opinion, but I disagree and I am happy to wait for the updates as in the meantime I can replay it if I so wish

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I just wanted to say to the people complaining that the update wasn't worth waiting for you seem to forget this game is made by one person, and that person decided to rework and redo some of the earlier content, that person didn't need to but did so yeah there may not be much in your opinion, but I disagree and I am happy to wait for the updates as in the meantime I can replay it if I so wish
completely agree, while I wish there was more content the dev updated a lot of stuff and I think made the game more enjoyable overall.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes