RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

randa

May 7, 2017
what is the diffrence between moral and depraved route, In terms of scenes / Jobs.?
I can imagin Warehouse, Old man, Naighbour Jobs can't be picked on Moral route. Are there other jobs only with high moral ?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
latest update was again really nice and solid work! old men stuff was very kinky and surprisingly hot (surprisingly cause i am normally not into extreme exhibitionism and pee/slave stuff but this was hot) i just appreciate if there will be later 3 options on this path (if you agreed on)
1. soft kink path (like this now, maybe a bit further but not too extreme)
2. heavy kink path (full extreme for those who like it!)
3. option to not share her with other dudes cause i want my jane for myself personally but ofc sharing should be an option for sure!

i still think the uncle looks way too young and babyface for knowhing her since she is very small........
but i really like massage stuff:)

overall hot update which looks like hard work with all the options. sectetary was really hot too hope she will fuck him later during he phones with his wife (one of my kinks)

Last edited:

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
This game says that your char can either become a good person or fall to corruption. that is a bald face LIE. theres no way for this char to become anything other than a whore. been playing it and trying to make the non slut choices but wouldnt you know it. makes no diff what so ever. this is just another in a long line of whore makers. like theres not enough of those. just cant see a woman as anything but a slut huh? sad. would love an actual female hero that acts like a hero and not a walking onahole.

Vertaghost

Sep 28, 2019
Major bug on Android. It happens when Jane and Rebecca go to the Clothing Store (After Jane let the shop keeper grope her). The shop keeper is blocking the scripted path. Leaving me stuck in purgatory.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This game says that your char can either become a good person or fall to corruption. that is a bald face LIE. theres no way for this char to become anything other than a whore. been playing it and trying to make the non slut choices but wouldnt you know it. makes no diff what so ever. this is just another in a long line of whore makers. like theres not enough of those. just cant see a woman as anything but a slut huh? sad. would love an actual female hero that acts like a hero and not a walking onahole.

Mt78

Feb 13, 2018
I got to say I expected to see alot more complaining about this update regarding oldman and all the other stuff, but heres what I don't get these people complain yet they downloaded and played the game, clearly seeing the tags and still chose to play it

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
latest update was again really nice and solid work! old men stuff was very kinky and surprisingly hot (surprisingly cause i am normally not into extreme exhibitionism and pee/slave stuff but this was hot) i just appreciate if there will be later 3 options on this path (if you agreed on)
1. soft kink path (like this now, maybe a bit further but not too extreme)
2. heavy kink path (full extreme for those who like it!)
3. option to not share her with other dudes cause i want my jane for myself personally but ofc sharing should be an option for sure!

i still think the uncle looks way too young and babyface for knowhing her since she is very small........
but i really like massage stuff:)

overall hot update which looks like hard work with all the options. sectetary was really hot too hope she will fuck him later during he phones with his wife (one of my kinks)
Will agree that unfortunately the uncle looks very young.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I
Believe the title of the game itself is enough to explain as to what you can expect from this game.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
I got a pack with saves posted earlier and I separated a save where the clothing store seller is not locked.
Some things will be different, but you can keep playing from there.

Reactions: EPCOT
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes