RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes
May 8, 2020
Change log:

As I mentioned before, this update doesn't have any new story contents. Here are all the changes you will see in the game:

-Complete overhaul of most of the game maps.

-The game now has music.

-Redesigned the depravity/morality point system. Now, how many depravity/morality points you get will be dependent on your actions. More deprived your actions are, the more depravity points you will be rewarded.

-Added gallery to replay already unlocked events. The gallery system is still in development and only events from the quest “Food Delivery/Grandpa figures” are available to replay. I will gradually add all the events in the gallery along with new story contents with every new update.

-Included a Map system. Which players can use to navigate the game world and find quest events more easily.

-Players can now skip time from each world map instead of going to Jane's bedroom.

-Added two new small events at the beginning of the game which weren't there before.

-Complete overhaul of the game's sprite system. All the character sprites now have animated eyes which will make them look more alive.

There might be some other minor changes in the game that I forgot to mention in the post.
HERO 2.0

Reactions: FMag and Begwood

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Change log:

As I mentioned before, this update doesn't have any new story contents. Here are all the changes you will see in the game:

-The game now has music.

-Redesigned the depravity/morality point system. Now, how many depravity/morality points you get will be dependent on your actions. More deprived your actions are, the more depravity points you will be rewarded.

-Added gallery to replay already unlocked events. The gallery system is still in development and only events from the quest “Food Delivery/Grandpa figures” are available to replay. I will gradually add all the events in the gallery along with new story contents with every new update.

-Included a Map system. Which players can use to navigate the game world and find quest events more easily.

-Players can now skip time from each world map instead of going to Jane's bedroom.

-Added two new small events at the beginning of the game which weren't there before.

-Complete overhaul of the game's sprite system. All the character sprites now have animated eyes which will make them look more alive.

There might be some other minor changes in the game that I forgot to mention in the post.
Thanks 4 both shares (v0.10.5 & Changelog) Eventhough I would love to have new content so do I think this a great addition to the game, specially the gallery/replay room.

Reactions: FMag

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Change log:

-The game now has music.

Thanks mate. Appreciate it.

Reactions: FMag

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Downfall A Story Of Corruption [0.11.0] Compressed (UnTested) With UAGC (2.3.7)

Win (2.96 GB/ 251 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Change log:

-The game now has music.

Sorry but where can we find the gallery? Thanks in advance

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.10.5.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: blasterexile

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
any new screenshots from this version, to see worth restarting the game. Thanks in advance
Probably not, there were just some minor intro scenes mentioned in changlelog. This was mainly a technical update: such as bug fixes, scene touch-ups, gallery, improved RPGM navigation, and most importantly improvement to the 2D RPGM graphix which is what everyone play this game for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel xVxd

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Change log:

-The game now has music.

WTF. Why do all these Dev's insist on reworking there games. I had no issues with previous style. I guess Ill wait to the next update and maybe start the grind over again.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Agreed. The intro was fine. Its like an excuse to not work on more sex content and milk subs ;)
yeah, by telling those subs beforehand he will rework the game, appologizes for not having new content next update and even brings up not supporting the game while the rework is in process. A real evil greedy mastermind.

There is also, and if you ever coded anything you should know, the fact that projects like this can produce really messy code over time, and developing it from that basis gets hard to impossible.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
yeah, by telling those subs beforehand he will rework the game, appologizes for not having new content next update and even brings up not supporting the game while the rework is in process. A real evil greedy mastermind.

There is also, and if you ever coded anything you should know, the fact that projects like this can produce really messy code over time, and developing it from that basis gets hard to impossible.
And yet a big design issue still remains, the broken morality / depravity point system. Just one path exists, morality has no content and probably never will have, just useless filler. I doubt anyone who played this far cares about that type of content. Should be removed instead of giving the impression of containing something that's not there.

From what I understand there were no bigger changes made to the point system which means the forced corruption point progress requirements still makes this a very single pathed player experience, better fit for a VN than quest RPGM.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Wander around all day, afternoon, evening, and night with absolutely NO idea of where to go or what to do, this game desperately needs a walkthrough!

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes