RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
Sorry Kaba, he is right, you are wrong, end of story.

I don't think it's appropiate to post a list in this topic of games where female protagonist -> corruption-> ugly old man bangs her is what you get. There is variety in the old and ugly part for sure, but that's what we have most of the time.

You don't even have to go that far, if you look at this game, aside from the old man, mostly older guys take advantage of her. There are very few guys her age and that's boils down to the one guy she meets at the bar and maybe the henchman from the criminal organisation (and one guy younger but somehow that never gets any progress). This is more or less par for the course, and it's fine, but I really don't get what the old man here makes this in any way special? This is more or less a typical outing of the "genre", many old guys, some lesbian stuff, a fraction normal/good looking people her age.

The games where the young stud is doing the banging are mostly the ones with the male protagonist, so you play the young stud. Of course there is a big variety in these games anyway, but saying it's always a young stud seducing/corrupting the female protagonist is far away from the reality.
Are most games (young stud banging hot chicks)? Yes they are and it's not even close,you can actually count the old man banging hot chicks type of games,,don't get me wrong I love "young stud banging hot chicks "games too,but I also love and find "old man banging hot chicks "erotic,
And Tbh I feel the FMC really actually likes the old man 's woody pecker,one of the reasons she keeps going back,,the only paths I actually skip are incest with minors,monster stuff n bestiality,but if I'm playing a game with those paths I simply avoid playing those paths but I keep my mouth shut since I respect the Dev's vision n I absolutely know the game is intended for a general audience

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
I disagree, slightly. My problem with the old man quest line is that it is poorly plotted and written, and we have to believe that the MC is a moron when she falls for any of this. Yeah, I know, this exact plot and dialogue has been used many times in the past (so much so that it has become a cliche), but it was dumb and boring the first time, let alone the fiftieth.

A clever old man would be unique and interesting. The fact that he is ugly is a bit of a turnoff for me, but I know those with the fetish love ugly dudes, so I think that ugly is the way the dev needs to go.

Just no
"Oh, all of my old man blood has rushed to my erection! I'll die unless you give me a blowjob!"
"Well, okay. I don't want to do it, but since it will save your life, I will!"
Exactly this. He is old ugly, which doesn't make it better, but if it wouldn't be so absolutely stupid I could have not abandoned this plotline maybe.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
One of the few developer that spend time representing sex scenes properly.

The dialogues are atrocious, consent, safe bullshit stuff, but the visual at least last more than a couple of images.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.09.2022 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lestat35 and Hamemo

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
When I saw the dildo coming out I thought it'd be another disappointment, but then it did happen. And although it wasn't perfect, it was pretty good, especially after so much wait.
Looking forward to the continuation and escalation now that barrier has been broken once.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes