RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
does anyone has a save file for android right before this new update? i cant seem to update the game without uninstalling the old one therefore the save data that i have wont work with the new one. thanks.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
wow such a small update. Not really worth the download, I would have waited for the next one at least had I known. Why do devs post these tiny updates that only have about 10-15 minutes of gameplay... I just don't get that.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
does anyone has a save file for android right before this new update? i cant seem to update the game without uninstalling the old one therefore the save data that i have wont work with the new one. thanks.
Yeah because these Android versions are from several different porters which is why I follow only one porter. That porter never ports soon enough as others do. All you can do it wait.

Reactions: johnsmith066

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Use CX File Explorer. Or Play Using JoiPlay after downloading PC Version.
I was trying using the CX file explorer, no luck. I can detect all other rpg maker games and not this even though I have played this game just for the save files appear. I'll wait for the66s port for now as I can his save folder properly in the data folder. And I don't want to download 2.96gb of pc game on my android.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
1681142174290.png
this bug comes when i try accesses side quests

And what are these keybinds? mouse 1 now opens map? How the f i should able to interact? space or enter wont do anything and no other keybind for tthat matter

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.11.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Mr. Gilbert side quest is bugged. After finishing the scene can't change back to normal cloths, hence can't exit the house.
Someone please look into it and confirm. Thanks
v0.11.0

TheUberstuff's hint is the solution. I just tried it. If you don't change clothes before going to basement, there's no problem.

Do things right? What a stupid comment, yeah because its so obvious that you can't change into the maid outfit first.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
TheUberstuff's hint is the solution. I just tried it. If you don't change clothes before going to basement, there's no problem.
I wish I could take credit, I also had the problem that several other people had but thanks to Dac19's post which I am grateful for I was able to get past the obvious bug. I am always happy and grateful to see people helping each other on these forums. I was angered by the post that offered no help just an idiotic comment and felt the need to respond to that. If I helped anyone that makes me happy.

Reactions: Bill Temple
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes