RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.13.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Can someone upload the game in another host apart from Mega?, i cant download more than 1 GB from there :(

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Too many "No contents"...
There are multiple new detailed scenes advancing lots of storylines, at least five if I recall correctly. For the size and the depth it is very well done for the amount of time it took.

All storylines were not updated and it is missing one the Dev wanted to do, that is partially finished but not ready. If there are to many No contents for you I would suggest closing the game and waiting until September to continue in the next update. Sneak Peek 05.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DownfallAStoryOfCorruption-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: wildride69

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
well it was fun while it lasted. it suposed to be a corruption game that started with very good scenes, even tho the writing was not the best. now its just a slut simulator with lazy writing. you might as well skip it and watch the pretty pics. meh.....what a shame

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
well it was fun while it lasted. it suposed to be a corruption game that started with very good scenes, even tho the writing was not the best. now its just a slut simulator with lazy writing. you might as well skip it and watch the pretty pics. meh.....what a shame
So, if this is a slut simulator, HURRAH!!!! That's the best kind. Awesome pics, too.

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
She would be a slut if you as player did not led her this path, game is still developing and I am sure there will be more detailed virgin or at least decent girl path... although I am not sure why you search for such game here, just play one of games without sex for this, there tons of those on Steam or GOG.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes